~Chapter 12~

Hello my fellow Directioners love you guys.xx
**Ziall moment :)**

**********
|Niall's POV |

Zayn asked me out.

Goodness gracious he actually did like me!! I never should have doubted Louis.

Louis..

Shit I got myself into a deep hole.How was I supposed to go out with Zayn, when I was in a relationship with Lou ?! Our relationship is fake but still I would never cheat.I would never leave my partner because of temptation.

He's not my boyfriend boyfriend but he's my best mate.I never leave a mate behind.

If I broke off this relationship I would be so fucking selfish.Louis needs me.He has to get Harry and without me the plan would be useless.

I would have got what I wanted but then Louis wouldn't get what he wants.Its not fair to him.If I was him I would feel betrayed because we made a deal and I can't back off now.

"Zayn, you know I have a boyfriend."

"Soo..you know you like me and I like you and I can treat you so much better than he ever can. I can make you feel things you never felt before.Niall, I've liked you from the moment I saw you, you belong to me baby."

He was getting closer and our crotches were practically touching.He felt strong. I could feel his abs and he was holding me by my waist.

He then lifted up my chin and made sure he saw my eyes and I was looking at him.

I never noticed that his eyes were so bright.They were brown but in the light they seemed gold.His eyes are the death of me.

"Niall, I can make you the happiest man in the world." He whispered.

He was leaning in closer and our lips were almost touching.

Shit.. I know what he's about to do he's gonna kiss me!!

I've waited a long time for this and it was finally gonna happen.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, YOU BASTARD!! DON'T YOU HAVE SOME SLUTS TO GET TO!!

LOUIS.

I never expected him to do that shit I almost jumped out off my clothes!

I'm gonna get him back for this watch your back Tomlinson.

**********

|Louis POV |

I wasn't spying on them pshhhhh... who would ever do that ?!?