~Chapter 22~

Hello...Babes xx *graphic material*

**********
"NIALL!!!"

"Come on love this isn't funny,if you think this little prank your doing is funny it's really not... I'm not scared or anything...well maybe but please stop."I begged him.

He then looked at me with this red piercing eyes and said with that deep growly voice that gave me fucking shivers.

"But the fun hasn't even started."

"What do-do you mean?" I stuttered

"You'll see."

What happened to my Niall? He's not himself, this is not him.Something is terribly wrong with him.

"Why don't you get a bit closer so we can chat a bit..eh?"

"Um..no...no thanks I'm g-goodd i-i just came to say h-helloo and leave..I don't w-want any trouble."

"Are you scared of me?!? Its only me ,Niall, your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend... and you're not Niall your a FUCKING  PIECE OF SHIT!"

I ran to the corner of the room where I set the bag I brought along with me and I got out my pocket knife.

I carry it everywhere I go.I can't take any chances in this city.This fucking dump is one of the most dangerous cities around.

I live in the rich part of town, but my school is in the rough part of the city which makes no sense to me.

I grabbed it ran towards "Niall"

"Listen here you fucking scumbag, I'll kill you right here on the fucking spot!" I was right next to Niall grabbing him by the throat with my pocket knife.

"You made me mad, and no one makes me mad! Now I wanna cut your throat wide open, with all that red flowy blood oozing out of your throat.I'm gonna clean that shit right up with my tongue and enjoy every last bit."

He said Laughing and was shaking with anger.I knew he was planning on doing something evil.

All of a sudden he got out of the hospital bed with such ease,it was really frightening.While I was still choking him, he was walking towards the door.

The good thing is i'm taller than Niall...by a good...five centimeters.So I had more control of him than he did of me.

He was trying to pry loose from me, and he tried to move the knife right in the position where my heart was, so I was gonna stab myself but I was too strong and pushed his hand away as hard as I could.

"Your not gonna win Niall, I always get what I want." I said grunting and struggling to keep him from stabbing me.

"That's where you're wrong love."
He smirked and he yanked himself away from me and now I was the one with the knife pointed towards me.