~Chapter 20~

***********

|Niall's POV |

It was the next day and I was still pissed the fuck off.I fucking knew I should never gotten attracted to Zayn.

Yes he has everything I could ever ask for, but I don't know if I want him anymore.

After all this time I know he likes me but I hate him now.

I really don't know what to think right now.Is Louis telling me the truth?Or is he lying about everything because he hates Zayn?

Oh I can't wait to see what that fuker has to say tomorrow.

Guess you'll have to wait and see won't ya.

Shit.

They're back.

Yup.Did you miss us?

.....sure.....

I know you did but don't worry WE'RE BACKKKKKK!!!

I didn't want them to be back.They're stronger than ever and I hate that I have to live like this.

Why Can't you leave me?Just for one week? Please I've been through so much and I don't wanna live like this..

Sorry Niall we already left you once and that will never happen again.

Please dont do this to me it's just for a few days.

Niall, how many times do i have to tell you.We left you one time and that's it.That's the last time we are ever gonna leave you.

I was not even gonna talk back it was useless.They are never gonna leave me alone.I just have to accept that I have to live like this forever.

With voices who over power and control me.

**********

|Louis POV |

After the fight with me and nialler i went to the bar.I need to drink away my problems. The last time I got drunk I went really overboard.

I haven't been to the bar in a long time.I guess that with all the problems with Niall and Zayn I wasn't able to go out and have some fun.Now I can.

When I'm drunk who knows what I'll do.Sometimes I don't even know what the hell I'm doing half the time.

The bar was full.There was a lot of people there considering it was only Thursday. I guess they just need to forget everything ,even if it's only for a few hours.

The bar was located near my house which was an advantage. It was only about 10 mins walking there so i don't need to worry about driving drunk.

I went inside and guess who was the first person I saw.Zayn.

I couldn't believe what the fuck I was seeing.He was in the bar having a drink laughing his ass off with a girl.What the actual fuck?!

How could he do that to Niall ? After he left my best friend to die and being the reason he's always in pain he's here laughing his ass off having a good old time.

I just ignored him because I really don't wanna see or hear from him.He's such an ass.

I just walked straight passed them and went to the bartender and ordered the strongest drink they had.

I grabbed the drink and drunk it all down like it was nothing.ahh this is what I need.

It was really strong.I was gonna order another one but then I saw Zayn and the girl stand up and they were heading outside.She was really hot.

She was a tall blonde, she was curvy not fat but not skinny,Had a great amount boobs, a nice ass,a pretty face with minimum makeup on,and a tight red dress that showed her curves off  nicely.

Hubba bubba! if I wasn't gay I would have hit that.But that's not the point.They were holding hands and they paid for their drinks and left together laughing and smiling.

"I can't wait to fuck you so hard baby, your gonna have trouble speaking and swallowing for a while." Zayn said smirking.

"Mmm I can't wait Zayn." The blonde said bitting her lip and squeezing her legs together.

That's why I don't want Zayn to be with Niall. He's a fuckboy and is not loyal.I really need more drinks to get wasted.That's what I really need to do.

**********

|Zayns POV |

Candy is sexy as fuck.I can't wait to go fuck her.Hard.

I've known Candy for a while, she was my best friend growing up.I met her at my school when we were in 1st grade, around that time I was found by my mom I have now.

She really has helped me with everything.Back then she was average, nothing really amusing about her but I still loved her.Everyone used to pick on us because they thought we were dating.

We did everything together and I loved her as a sister I never had.In middle school we didn't hang out as much.All the rumors were getting out of hand and we drifted apart.

I've seen her around school here and there and I admit I do miss her.I really miss her crazy ass laugh. She sounded like a fucking dying donkey.

Her eyes were hazel.Not green, not brown but a mixture that was just right.She always knew how to calm me down when I was really mad.

I always had the need to protect her and make sure she was OK.She's been through a lot of shit just like me.That's how we became great friends, we understood each other.

Without her I really don't know where I'd be right now.

The last time I saw her was the day before she moved. She always lived next door to me and we saw each other everyday until she moved last year.That day we hung out all day at the carnival and tried to forget I would never see her again.

I won her a big stuffed animal that you could customize and I put...

"Zayn and Candy always and forever"

I also bought her a heart necklace.One for her with my picture and one for me with her picture on it.

After all the fun we had it was time to say goodbye.We cried,laughed, and remembered all the good times we had.

And she left.She moved to Canada because of her dads job.

We kept contact but not like before.But here she is now.She came back into my life and I think I'm falling for her.

But I can't because I really lo-...I mean like Niall.

But life has the tendancy to make you fall for someone you didn't expect to fall in love with and that someone is....Candy.

**********

Noooo Zaynnn how could you!!!!

DID YOU SEE WHAT ZAYN SAID TO NAUGHTY BOY OMGG THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY!!

Anyway vote and comment loves it means a lot. :)

I hope your liking the story so far.Thank you for supporting and reading.xx

Keep being different cause normal is Boring! If your normal its okay to.