~ Chapter 21 ~

Enjoy xx scary stuff :)

**********

|Niall's POV |

Zayn's a fucking liar.He said he would come visit me today and he's not here.Visiting time is almost over and he's still not here.

Never trust anyone kids.They'll only let you down and let you feel sorry for yourself.

Visiting time ends at 8:30 pm and its 8 on the dot.

How could he forget? He promised me he would be here, and he doesn't even bother to call and tell me he can't come.I've been waiting here in this fucking hospital bed all day.

No one came to visit me.Not even Louis. Wow the friend he is.Am I right?!

I'm just so confused about everything. Why did he leave when I needed him the most?

At the hospital yesterday he was here telling me how much he "loved" me and how he would visit me every day I was here.

Where you at tho?!?

**********

Zayns POV

It was about 8:15 at night and then all of a sudden I remembered I promised Niall I would visit him! Shit! I forgot.

What a fucking idiot Zayn.

I had just finished with Candy and I was in my room listening to music.Music is my safe haven i can count on music to make me feel happy and i really couldn't live without music.

Just like i cant live without Niall.

I remembered Niall when I heard the lyrics...

"Started out everything was right all we got was sleepless nights.Demons on the microphone."

"-Cause the truth is..yea the truth is...that I love you... that I love you "

(A/N Song- Truth is by Liam Horne. Check it out its amazing!)

That made me remember. How could I have forgotten, he's everything that i think of and i was just stupid and forgot?

I rushed out of my room and grabbed a bag of very important things I needed.It was real heavy so I had to use both of my hands to carry it all the way downstairs.My stairs are fairly long and I hate them.

I didn't even bother to fix my hair or change clothes. Shocking right! The things i do for Niall.I ran downstairs and out of any fucking day my parents finally noticed I lived here.Just bloody great.

"Zayn ! baby why are you in such a hurry?! Come and have some pie darling its fresh ! We need to catch up my boy!"

She looked so excited to see me.She looked different. She was wearing new clothes that id never seen and she wore makeup which she never wore.I don't know but something was definitely going on.

Maybe its because i never really pay attention to anything that involves my parents.

"Um nah man, im good yo" what the actual fuck has come out of my mouth?

I never talk like that but it's been so long since we talked, its really awkward and I just get really anxious and say random things in awkward moments.