~Chapter 14~

continue reading.xx

***Trigger warning***

**********

|Niall's POV |

Come on Niall a few more won't hurt.right?

Right.

The blade was getting bloodier and bloodier by the second.
My whole right arm was covered in blood and there were cuts in many different sizes.

Oh come on Niall ,don't be such a chicken.Go deeper.

Ok ,and that's what I did.

I went as deep as I could but not to deep.I didn't want Louis to hear my cries of pain and then he would think I'm crazy.He would send me away to get help.I don't need help I'm fine.

Hahah your so funny Niall you've never been fine.That's why you have to finish it once and for all.Your dad won't hurt you anymore.He can't in heaven,He won't lay hands on you there. Trust me.

"I can't trust you I barely know you."

Yes you can.I've been there since you were a young boy.I've helped you get over the pain. Without me you would have been lost.

"Your right, I'm sorry for ever misjudging you.Thank you for all you've done."

"Niall ? are you okay ..who are you talking to?"

Shit Louis heard me.I was in the bathroom with the door locked.He can't come in.

"I'm fine Louis I was just talking on the phone."

"Oh ok...wait Since when did you have a phone?"

"Umm ha ha just kidding April fools bitch!"

"What the hell are you talking about Niall its no where near April,were in December dummy."

"Exactly, its called April fools its when you prank each other and I just pranked you.DUHH"

"POOR Ni, April fools is in April that's why we call it that."