~Chapter 25~

|Niall's POV |

They don't believe me.No matter how hard I beg them to listen to me,they won't.It's hard sitting here,all alone in a hospital bed.

The staff think I'm insane,and unstable for some absurd reason.

I honestly don't feel any emotions right now,I'm just drained.I don't feel depressed, angry,or even confused.I feel nothing.

I'm just here.

The hospital is holding an investigation on what happened the night before.

I am not allowed to be left alone so they moved me to the intensive watch unit.There is an armed guard in my room and one outside, so no one can visit me.

I miss Louis and Zayn ,which of course are pretty much the only people I am friends with.

Loser.

Yea yea I know.

You know they aren't gonna come back after the little incident you caused right?!

Yes they are, they won't dare to leave me,I'm part of them.

Yep, just like I'm part of you my little Niall. There's no way to get me out.

I'm not talking 10 steps back,I'm better than that.I may not be able to get you out, but I can quiet you and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

**********

|Louis POV|

Harry was such a gentleman. I feel so bad for him after all the pain he's suffered in one year. I honestly give him props for being so strong.

His boyfriend ,Derek died of a drug overdose. Harry was home when he got the call that Derek went to a party ,and was not doing so good. Right before he went to the party they had a massive argument.

Apparently, Derek cheated on Harry... With a girl.

Harry was so upset and angry that he kicked him out of his house. The same day Derek was kicked out, Harry was gonna call him and apologize for kicking him out, but it was to late.Derek was unconscious.

Before he could call Derek, a close friend of his called Harry, and told him Derek was at a huge frat party getting hammered and he was unconscious.

Long story short Harry rushed to Derek's assistance and took him to the hospital.

Derek was in a coma for 2 days before he woke up.Harry told me that they both made up ,and he forgave Derek for cheating,but the very next day harry went to visit him but Derek never woke up.He was dead.

I remember seeing Harry at the hospital the very same week Niall was admitted.I wish I could go back in time and comfort him.They've been together for 2 years.

I don't know what I would have done if I lost the live of my life in a matter of days.

I really adore Harry and I think I even love him,which is rare for me to show any emotion.

Ever since Zayn bullied me,I had to turn heartless.I could not fucking stand there and be helpless...not anymore..not after all the suffering he's caused me.

I'm not going to ask him to be my boyfriend ,or try to move things along,he's hurting and I have to respect that.I won't expect him to fall for me that quick,or even at all, after losing his soulmate not that long ago.