~Chapter 4~

What?!? Two updates in one day?!?
Well it's because I love you guys and i hope your enjoying the story so far.

************

|Niall's POV|

**Trigger warning**

"What the hell did I tell you about thinking of coming home late!"
He yelled I can tell he was furious who am I kidding he's always mad for no fucking reason

"I .I..don't..know." I trembled

"Well, now you know you son of a bitch."

He threw me to the floor and I landed with a loud THUD

"Never in your little pathetic life will you ever think of coming here late!!"

He grabbed me by my hair again and threw me to the wall with more force than ever.

"You're never gonna leave here you hear me! I'm the only one who cares about you, and no one else will.What I'm doing for you is called love.Has anyone else done this to you no!! I'm the only one who loves you.You'll never know what it feel like to be loved.Only I have shown you."

He looked around the room and he smirked.
I looked in his direction and he was looking at a vase that was the size of my head.I knew what was coming next.This wasn't the first time.

He walked over to the vase and threw the flowers to the floor.

"See this...this is your punishment"

"No... please don't do this to me! I promise I wont ever be late! " I sobbed.

He was laughing his ass off.

"Look at your pathetic face Ha! You look so scared.. is this what fags do when their scared.. cry like a fucking baby?!"

No, that's what everyone does you fucking moro-.

Before I even finished the thought I heard glass breaking.
Oh..my..god I saw him throw the vase in my direction.

He didn't hit me yessss
I was gonna give my hair a little fix ,and then I felt something wet and my mouth tasted like metal.

Fuck he did hit me and then I felt myself fall to the ground.I felt so weak that I couldn't carry my head. I think I even had  a piece of the vase stuck on top of  my head.In all of the years going through with all this torture...I think this is the worst that has happened to me yet.I can't speak to soon, he will find a way to top this,and make this seem like baby work.He always does.