~Chapter 17~

Hiaaa!!!...Hiii!!
I love you guys your the best almost 400 reads! its not a lot but to me it is for my first time. Thank you for everything. xx

**********

|Louis POV |

I made it to the hospital and ran right to the emergency entrance.

Niall was as light as a feather.I knew he didn't eat as much as he lead me to believe.If he was eating right he would have gained weight but I see him lose it instead.

"Help me he's not waking up... I need a doctor Now!!!!"

No one came.it seemed like I was all alone in this big hospital with him dying in my arms. Not Niall he can't die.he doesn't deserve anything that life has put in his path.

I was losing hope.Every moment that was passing by I was getting more worried about him.I then noticed something on his sleeves.

It seemed like....blood?

I put him down in the floor so I could see if all that blood was the reason he was unconscious.

I set his head down slowly and I reached for his sleeves.they were both covered in so much blood I just stared in shock.

I reached out and grabbed his arms but before I could pull them up I heard a piercing scream.

I guess now they knew we were here after about 10 fucking minutes.

"Ma'am I need your help where's the fucking doctor when you need one ?!"

"Uhh he will be here soon let me go- go get him now sir"

I then noticed he was bleeding form his mouth as well.What the hell is going on with him?

"Excuse me ma'am" I heard a man talk

What the hell was he talking to me?

I turned around and then the doctor said...

"Oh my god I'm so sorry young man I thought you were a woman." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly

Here we go another man mistaking me for a women.Its my great ass I know.I think I have a better ass than half the women population.sorry not sorry.

"Emergency team I need you ASAP BRING THE STRETCHER AND CLEAR A ROOM QUICK WE MIGHT LOSE THIS ONE!"
The doctor ordered

I saw about 4 men come running quickly to where we were and carried Niall so that he was on the stretcher.They then rushed him to a room it was room 28.

Room 28....

That was where they took Stan to find out why he did it and they put him in there so they could take an autopsy.

"N- no I can't go in there take-e him to another r-room please."

I can't go back in there. they're so many memories there.

"This is the only room we have uh-"

"Louis.." I muttered

"-Louis right. I'm sorry, tonight this hospital is full, this is the only room we have available." He gave me a sorry look