~Chapter 10~

Sorry it might have taken a while don't worry I have some chapters already written.xx
**********

Niall's POV

Bobby is very smart.He can find me even if I was under the earth.I hate his ass.He ruined my fucking life.

He murdered my own mum in front of my eyes.

I haven't seen my brother in YEARS. I never even knew what even happened to him.

He never let me be a kid.All I wanted to do was play outside,have friends over,or go to the mall.

That day he killed my mum I could not sleep at all.I layed awake at night thinking what if's.

What if I never yelled loud enough he would hear us?

What if I never was gay. None of this would have happened.

He wanted a straight son.With a wife,kids,successful job,and a big house.

Well Bobby I'm sorry....I'm sorry I couldn't be who you wanted me to be.

Sorry for ruining your perfect family.

And I'm sorry for ever being myself.
I should have never been born.Without me the world would have been a better place.

No more Niall Horan messing everything up.I want to be happy but I can't.

Not with all my problems. I'm not normal.I don't deserve to be happy or even alive.

I deserve to be 6 feet underground and a lonely soul.

When I was little, I heard voices.Voices that made me keep cutting,they made me throw my food up.

I had to listen or no one would ever want to be near me.No one likes someone who doesn't listen.

I still hear them.I think that they're louder than ever.I can barely let myself think.

The last time I heard them was when Louis found me and Bobby hit me harder than he ever has.

I hate being touched .I flinch at the slightest things.

You want to give me a high five....I flinch.

Your about to touch my hair....I flinch.

You wanna touch my clothes....I flinch

I can't help it.

I always picture the person being Bobby. I never want to see, or be near him.

Fuck him.

He needs to be put in jail for all the stuff he's put me through.

Its his fault I'll never be the same I was when I was little.

Happy and joyful.

Not anymore.

I don't like when people pity me its the worst feeling ever.But not as worst as all the things Bobby has done.

Louis pities me sometimes and I wanna throw a brick at his face.

Don't do that Louis I don't need it !!

I don't need him to feel sorry for me .I know he cares and that's the only reason he does it.He's the only one who I can trust I know he would never lie to me.

But I know that I can't get too close because in the end I'll only end up hurt.

I'll end up even more Broken than before.

**********

|Zayn's pov|

It was Monday.I hate Mondays. We have school and school sucks ass.

I was in the big lonely house that I've been all my life.

I woke up early today for no reason.

What the actual fuck.

I need my beauty sleep.
You just don't wake up like.. all this.I usually need around 8 hours and I only got 6 I probably look like shit.

You might call me vain but I'm not.I just want to look good that's all.

In high school someones look is everything.

You can't be to fat or skinny.If your fat they will automatically make fun of you.If your skinny they won't care they'll judge you and call you anorexic.

If your ugly you will get made fun of all your life.Being too pretty is bad to.Everyone will be jealous and talk about you behind your back .

No matter what you look like or how you dress someone will always critize you.

Your never safe in this hell.

I try not to be a "showoff " or whatever but its not my fault I'm cursed with good looks.

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself.I really don't see all the fuss.I'm just an ordinary boy.

Well enough about me.Let's talk about hmm I don't know a certain boy...Niall.

I was to late.Hes already in someone's else's arms.

After what I did to him I really felt sorry.They carried him and dumped him in the woods.I tried telling them to just leave him there so that we won't get caught but they thought otherwise.

"If we don't leave him in the woods they will find him here and hell snitch on us." Liam said

I didnt want to do that to him I was planning on going back to the woods after everyone left bit I couldn't.Perrie found me walking around and she wanted to hook up so we did .

While we were doing the dirty all i could think of was Niall.He must have been all alone and in pain.Which I caused.

I could have helped him and we could have been friends and maybe even more than that.But no my stupid ass had to go have sex with the school slut.

Then the next thing I find out is that Niall Is dating Louis.

LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON!!

How did they ever meet I never once saw them together at school.

I did notice that after I found out they were dating, which was not pleasant that they seem happy.

Nope.

That can't be.I saw Niall first.I was the one who knocked him down and hit him in the face with a ball.He likes me ! Its pretty obvious.

The way whenever we talked he would always yell at me and tell me to go away.And the way whenever he saw me he looked sick.

He was playing hard to get. Pshhhhh....we all know.

I will do anything to get Niall.I need to be his only one.Not Lewis.

Yea.

I will. No one will get in the way of me and my Irish boy.

**********

|Louis POV |

Well here goes nothing. Mission get Zayn/Harry jealous is underway.

Me and nialler have a great plan and it'll work. In no time we will have what we both want....
To be in a loving relationship.

We arrived at school and it was time to put the show on the rode.Wish me luck.

**********

** sort of aTrigger warning **
In this chapter.

Hope you liked it till next time my sisters xx

Favorite girl group?

Me: little mix

Hbu??