Connection

The red-clad turtle was still unconscious, as for the orange-clad turtle, who was quietly watching his brother, was silently crying on the other side of the wall.

Young Michelangelo was staring at his brother, who was all chained up. With his arms tied behind his back, and with a collar that has needles inside them, that are only released if they are activated. He also noticed that Raph had the same muzzle that he had once had for himself.

Mikey sighed in frustration. He then received a strange feeling. Something was trying to tell him something. OK, Mikey, Master Splinter once said something if we had ever received a feeling like this, but what was it. Mikey thought to himself. He sat there for about five minutes, 'til he remembered what his sensei had taught them. Oh, that's right! Master Splinter explained that if we ever got a feeling like this, it means that someone is trying to contact our spirits. He sat there thinking. OK Mikey it's time to meditate.

Michelangelo then got into a sitting position. He closed his eyes and took in a deep but slow breath, and relaxed. He relaxed for what seemed to be forever, but he kept it up. At this point, nothing could really stop him.

Thirty minutes later, Mikey was drifting off into his trance. Everything around him started to turn a bight shade of white. He had now noticed himself in the never ending whiteness.

He didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do. So he decided to walk and search the place. He walked until he met up with a shadow not to far away from him. He stopped dead in his tracks, he didn't know what to do.

"Mmiiiyy" the shadow figure spoke. All Mikey did was give him a confused gaze, even if he knows that the figure couldn't see his face. "Mikey." This time Mikey heard his name very clearly. "Mikey! Is that you?" It spoke again.

Mikey tilted his head but continued walking towards the figure that was calling his name. It continued calling his name until he realized who was calling him. "Leo! Leo, is that you?" He called out running towards his eldest brother.

They both ran toward each other, and met up with a big hug. "Mikey." Leo whispered.

"Leo! I really miss you man!" He said tears stinging his eyes.

"I miss you too Mikey." He repeated softly back to his brother. "Mikey. You need to listen to me." Leo said as he broke up the hug. "Do you have any idea where you are at? Or what you remember?"

Mikey met his brother's worried expression. "Actually no Leo. I don't. I was shot with a dart while we were playing Turtle Hunt. And then I called Raph. From there on I don't know what happened. Except for the fact that I literally died, then was brought back to life. And when I woke up I saw Raph unconscious with a muzzle and was completely chained then I got a feeling that I was being called. So that basically brings us here." He finished with his signature small, but totally fake grin, with tears in his eyes. He saw Leo with wide eyes.

"Forget it Mikey. We'll talk about all of this later. But for now, do have any information on this guy?" Leo asked curiously with tears threatening to escape.

"Umm... Except for the fact that he has a scarey calm voice and is about Donnie's height, that's all I know. It was too dark in the alley way to see anything." He said sadly. Mikey then started bursting in tears.

Leo's instant reaction was to hug and calm Mikey down. "Shh... It's OK Mikey."

"No it's not Leo!" He nearly shouted. "We're basically getting torchured by this guy! He his a phycopath Leo! He is making us play a deadly game of Truth or Dare!" He stopped and took in a deep breath. "He drowned me, Leo." He looked up into his eyes.

Leo sighed. It was filled with anger and worried ness. He didn't really know what to say, but he knew that their connection was wearing off. "Listen Mikey." He looked at him straight in the eyes. "Our connection is wearing off. But don't worry, Donnie and I will find you guys. You guys just got to hang tight. Can you try to do that for us?" He saw his younger brother nod as the connection was broken.

Mikey slowly opened his eyes. Tears were bursting from his eyes. He was still in that dark room. Please hurry guys, I really don't want us to be in here with this weirdo. He thought to himself. He was leaning against the wall. Slowly crying himself to sleep.