◇ Chapter 11 : Imprisoned ◇

Dust opened his eyes slowly, he stayed still for a few while, trying to proccess everything. Dust sat on the bed and rubs his eyes, he looked around the room. He's in an empty room with only a bed in the corner of the room, where he's sitting at right now. He looked at his jacket and scarf hanging on the wall rigt beside this bed. Dust moved his left hand, but something prevents him to do so. Dust looked at his left hand, it's chained to the bed headboard. Only his left hand though, his legs and right hand are not chained.

Dust tried to remember what happened and he remembered that Nightmare came to him and made him fell unconscious with some kind of injection. Dust widened his eyes,

"Helica.. oh no, he's in danger-!"

Someone opened the door, Nightmare. Nightmare closed the door and walked towards the bed, then he harshly pushing Dust to laid back down on the bed as Nightmare gets on top of him. Dust looked up at him, his face shows hatred and also fear. Nightmare smirked, rubbing Dust's cheek gently. Dust's hand that is free moved and slapped Nightmare's hand. Nightmare frowned as he grabbed Dust's hand tightly.

"Well, you woke up fast. How was your sleep, Little Master?"

Nightmare asked. Dust didn't reply with anything as he looked away from him. Nightmare hated the silent treatment from Dust. Nightmare cupped his chin and made his eyes meet Nightmare's cyan colored eye. Dust closed his eyes, didn't want to see him.

"Tch."

Nightmare moved his hand from Dust's chin to his neck, gripping it tightly. Dust whined,

"I'm trying to be nice here, Dust. Staying silent only leads you to grave faster."

Nightmare said. Dust holds Nightmare's hand that is strangling him. Dust opened one of his eye and looked at Nightmare.

"W-what do you want-?"

Dust tried to speak and asked. Nightmare stared at Dust for a few while, then he removed his hand from Dust's neck and holds Dust's hand tightly. Nightmare leaned in and kissing Dust's neck softly. Dust struggled, he doesn't want his neck to be kissed by anyone other than Horror. Dust used his legs and kicked Nightmare,

"Gkh!- ... geez, you don't have to kick me, Dust. I just want to have fun with you."

Nightmare said. Dust just stare at him.

"While waiting Horror's arrival, of course."

Dust widened his eyes as he heard that. Nightmare chuckled,

"Yes. He is supposed to be hiding and running away from me. But now he's on his way to this mansion, to save you. It's all thanks to you that he didn't run away any further, thanks to your little love for him, makes me easier to get him to me. Horror's going to die here, and it's thanks to you."

Nightmare said. Dust shook his head,

"I.."

"And I know where he hid his brother. I heard it when both of you having your romantic dinner."

Nightmare said. Dust widened his eyes again. Nightmare smirked,

"Yes.. thanks to you, you're putting Horror and his brother in danger."

Nightmare said.

"It's all because you don't want Horror to leave and let him continue running and hidding from me, it's because you fell in love with him, you put him and his brother in danger. You said you wanted to protect him, but you didn't."

Nightmare said.

"N-no.. I.."

Dust didn't know what to say. Because it's true. He was the one who putting Horror in danger. Not letting him leave to look for another hidding place and keep running from Nightmare. He's only preventing Horror from saving his and his brother's lives. Dust looked away from Nightmare. Nightmare chuckled, he cupped Dust's cheek and made him look at Nightmare again.

"Aww, don't look so sad, Dust. Listen to me, I changed my mind."

"...?"

"I will let Horror and his brother continue living."

"..!!"

"Yes, I will. But under one condition."

"...what is it..?"

Nightmare leaned in,

"You."

"M-me..?"

"Yes. I want you. If you want to stay here, and be my partner, I'll let them live."

"..."

"If you don't, then I'll still be killing them both. So what do you say, Dust?"

Dust didn't know what to say. He doesn't want to live with Nightmare and become his life partner. But if he don't do as he says, he'll hurt and kill Horror and his brother. Nightmare gets off the bed and walked towards the door. Dust sits on the bed and looked at Nightmare.

"Think about it carefully, Dust. You'll say your answer right in front of Horror."

Nightmare said as he opened the door and walked out of the roojm. Dust heard him locking the door. Dust sighed softly as he leaned on the wall. What should I do? I.. don't want Helica and his brother to get hurt and killed.. but I don't want to stay with Nightmare.. Dust thoughts. Dust groaned. He needs to think of it carefully.