◇ Final - Chapter 15 : Still Here ◇

Horror sat on the couch, curling up. He won't talk at all ever since. Dust is in the other room, with two skeletons from the star group, they are cleaning him up. No, no monsters dusts when they die in this world. Horror's brother, Papyrus sat next to him, looking at his older brother with a look of sympathy toward the older brother. Horror won't eat, talk, and stuff, just stayed quiet and curling up like that. Papyrus leaned and hugged Horror. Horror looked at him, before curling back up.

"...Brother, don't be sad."

Said Papyrus. Horror stayed silent.

"...I never knew you had a master all this time, brother."

Papyrus said.

"...I just met him like.. one or two months ago.. he hadn't been too long becoming my.. master.."

Horror finally talks, his voice is very low.

"...I see.."

Papyrus sighed. Horror groaned,

"I'm.. so stupid and weak.. I.. if only I never met him in the first place.. he.. he'll be.. Aggh!"

Horror said as he stood up, walking towards the room where Dust is kept, he opened the door and walked in. Dream and Blue looked at Horror, Horror walked towards the only bed in the middle of the room where Dust is at. Horror looked at Dust, full of sadness.

"So?"

Horror asked the other two. Dream shook his head,

"Horror.. I've told you before.. he can't be saved.. if only his soul didn't get stabbed, we'll be able to heal him and he'll still be alive.."

Dream said. Horror holds Dust's hand, gripping on it tightly.

"God.."

Horror muttered. Blue walked towards Horror and pet his back to comfort him.

"Young Master.. I'm so.. so sorry.. I.. because of me.. you.. ...you..."

Horror sighed. Dream and Blue looked at each other and then they nodded, decided to leave Horror alone with Dust. Dream and Blue walked out of the room and closing the door. Horror looked at Dust, caressing his cheek bone softly.

"I'm so sorry.."

Horror said softly.

"Hey.."

"..."

"... Young Master..."

"..."

"My brother and I.. will take care of the house.."

Horror smiled softly. Horror leaned in and kissed Dust's forehead, then touching his own forehead with his own. Horror stood up straight after then, long sighing. Horror then picked Dust's body and walked out of the room. Dream, Blue, Ink and Papyrus looked at Horror and then looked at Dust's body, then back at Horror.

"...let's bury him."

¤¤¤

Horror stood there in front of Dust's grave, behind the house - Dust's house. The tombstone with Dust's name is on the ground. Horror hugged himself as he sighed softly. Thinking what would his master's life gonna be if he never met him, of course, his master will never have to die or get involved in this mess. He'll still be alive and well, though he'll still be living all alone but it's best that way. The wind blows softly as Horror looked up at the cloudy sky. It's going to be raining in a minute. Seems like a storm.

"Sans.."

Horror heard as he looked at his brother behind him. Papyrus looked at him with a small smile. Horror stared at him for a few while, then he sighed. Horror made a small smile and looked back at the tombstone. Even though he lost someone important to him and it was all his fault, Horror never drop a single tear.

"Well, I'll go back to the house."

Horror said. He turned around,

"See ya soon."

Horror said as he walked towards his Papyrus and then both of them walked inside the house. As soon as the brothers gets inside Dust's house, the rain started. A heavy rain. From now on, Horror and his brother will take care of the house. It might be hard for him but Horror will try his best to not think about Dust and continue living.

"Young Master."

THE END.