Time In Darkness

Riff sitting in the dark. Both broken and alone. He thinks to himself. As if he's written a poem.

He speaks so clearly. As the rage has fallen in. Here are the words that he feels from within. That keeps him going growing in distance again.

Riff is seated in the dark. Thinking away,

"Sitting in the darkness. Time spent feeling all have fallen. Memories are the spark of all my problems. With nowhere to solve them.

Memories, Memories that I've heard and seen. Memories, memories I've feared that are not dreams.

If the darkness is the truth. Feeling so far and alone. But the darkness I've sat in feels a lot like home.

So please tell me what's true, to God what does this mean? To wonder about this earth, in this time a mindless sheep.

So open the doors and let me in to see. Judge me not so you can see what's within me.

May my words find your heart, with the hope that you help. Point me in the direction where I make these deceitful scenes melt.

Otherwise, let's just hope, this is all a messed-up segment. That will be able to survive. Time heals all wounds, but will it heal mine?"

Darkness fades bit by bit. Riff hears yelling amongst a crowd. Let's see how this fits. Dreams will all fall down, at least in a bit.

To be continued