Realms

Riff is in a realm where he seems to have gone backward. Revisiting lines and events that came to the past. Sitting in a cloud of memories. Of what he's seen and knows not to be incomplete.

His loving, caring disposition. The feeling of love, of hate, anguish. That spirit of being loyal, that sense of devotion. Now coming to a point of no return.

Standing in a room. Where his heart has fallen to pieces. His soul shattered beyond repair. Surrounded by the spirits of four. Lucifer, Dabria, Iggy, and now Samar.

Riff looking for direction, Vincent Griffith being the only one to think of, pops up. The women surrounding him display feelings of remorse. Samar that of a spirit, came through as a conduit. Having her true form come to fruition.

Samar who finally gains consciousness, confused about how she arrived at this place, looks up. Looks down at the ground, to see Riff in a crowd of fear. Tormented by the would-be truth. Unknowing how to get out of the shrouded box that he has grown accustomed to being seated in.

Seraphina now embraces herself, leaving Samar behind, but keeping her appearance the same to be recognized by Riff. Stepping forward to heal him. Samael appears from behind her. Placed a hand on her shoulder. Knowing the touch and feel, she's comforted by his support. She stops moving, while Samael stands before her.

Samael takes in a deep breath. "Sis I take no pleasure in how father has gone about his lessons. But you know better. Things of this nature are beyond your control. The willingness to find oneself has to be a choice. If that boy, forgive me".

Seraphina gives Samael a look of annoyance.

"Forgive me, but I say, boy, 'cause he's not as old as us. But like you, when he loves. He loves, he loves hard, to say he's not in love with you. That would be a damn lie. So leave him alone. Let him break or break out on his own. If it was meant to be, Then it will be. So just watch".

Samael taking solace in what has been said. He goes up to Seraphina and gives her a big hug. Having her break down crying. Now Samael feels all her pain. Just holds her, giving her the best support he can ever give.

Riff sitting in a trance. Being watched over by the four spirits that he has grown to love.

To be continue