Iraq

Riff standing
on foreign land. Explosions transpire all over the place. Military mindsets in play. He looks at the road, to see familiar features and environmental structures. Roads crossings, he's known to have crossed.

Riff looks up at the buildings and utters to himself. "This can't be"? Glancing at his clothes, to see Military Attire. His Rifle slung around his shoulders. To then pick up, crouching down and looking for cover. While his weapon is held steadily, drawn at the ready.

A woman is heard screaming. Riff's head rips off in the direction of the screams. The scream grows stronger and much more powerful as he approaches. He has a set visual of the woman lying on the ground, about 350ft away. With a terrorist hovering over her with an assault rifle. The woman screams hysterically. Riff closes in on her location, and rushes in. While Riff is in proximity. The terrorist aimed at the Persian woman. Riff puts two into the back of the enemy's head before the attacker was able to pull off a shot.

Riff quickly moves over to the woman. Hovering over her looks down. Riff sees her face, and a floodgate of memories comes rushing into his head. Having him fall to his knees. As if a series of migraines came crashing in, with a steady stream of events that slowed in. The woman watches him, and hunches over him gripping his head. Seeing and feeling all his pain, she holds him steadily, blanketed over him, concentrating on a particular part of his head. The memories flourish beautifully afterward. He picks his head from the woman's embrace. To look at her once again. To see a beautiful Persian woman looking back at him.

She gently places her hand on his face. Whipping away some of his tears. She calmly speaks to him, "Are you ready for battle. For any mistake you make here will cost you your life".

Riff with tears drying upon his face stares at her. "Why so?"

The woman gently shakes her head. "Well sweety, this has and always been on you. But in this world. If you die, you will be dead. This level will be difficult depending on you".

Riff gets ups, whipping his face clean. Clears his throat in preparation for what's to come. He puts his hand out to help the Persian woman up. As she accepts his help, she grabs his hand to be gradually lifted by Riff. Riff smiles, "Well Miss Samar Navabi". Says with such enthusiasm.

Samar looks at him with a slight smile. "Are you sure"? Impressed by what he was able to figure out.

He steps closer and hugs her dearly. "I'm as sure as a heart attack" and gently pulls away.

Samar shakes her head. "A bit much, no"?

"No, I don't think so. Just telling it as it is". Riff looks over in a different direction. Pulling Samar out of the open. Into an abandoned warehouse. Walking around, checking if everything was clear. He asks her, "Do you know what I'm supposed to do now"?

Samar licks her lips. Pressing them in tight together. Just looks at Riff, happy to see he's focused. A thought came to mind and she was going to enact it.

Riff, who is paying close attention to all her movements, tells her, "Don't even. I know visually you're not real. A character from The Blacklist. I know my sitcoms very well and my mind is no longer closed". Riff continues talking without thinking. "So my question to you is. Where is the woman whose voice spoke from within the darkness"?

Samar was a bit overwhelmed by what he said. "Why is she so important to you"?

Riff watches as the day turned quickly too night. He speaks out in attention to the subtleties in the darkness. "Theirs about four in whom I know. To have no control over. You my dear are one of them". Again speaking without thinking, "I can't understand why an Angel, whose appearance is of a Blacklist character. But I guess everything happens for a reason". After Riff had spoken. He then realized what he was saying. But as soon as he realizes it, it had soon fallen to the wind. Having no never mind to what grew.

Samar scouting the perimeter. Feeling something is off. Making sure no one is approaching. Cautiously, she begins to speak, "How are you so sure? How did you know what I was going to do? Why react to such intentions? Stopping me from, but what I. The better question is, what was I going to do"?

Riff walks over to Samar with passion and drive. Overwhelming Samar senses. That she stood there in a paralyzed state. Coming face to face with Samar. He caresses her face, showing affection. Samar melts with the pleasure of his touch but quickly comes to. Realized what he demonstrated, was something similar to what she would do to him. But what if his feelings toward her are true? Samar similes, "I see, you believe I was going to rattle your attention".

"Yes and the reason I was able to pick up on that. Was because your whole attitude and your body language were that of a human being. Making me believe, that God has been playing a role in this story, for some time now". Riff stops to think about what he stated carefully. "Really, he sent his angels to play a part in this dreadful awakening"?

To be continued