Knock, Knock

Riff calmly tells the kids to listen to him carefully and for them to stay close.

He quickly tells them to put their hands over their eyes. While the men are yelling. The kids did as they were told and covered their eyes.

The first man runs screaming. Ready to stab Riff. Riff pulls out his off-duty weapon. Nine miles and drops him. The other charges for the kids and before the man-made the second step. Riff put two in his head.

The kids are still with their eyes covered. Except for Mike, Riff moves towards the third man. Not realizing there was a fourth creeping towards from behind.

A weapon is drawn, Riff tells the third guy to drop his weapon and lay on the floor, and put his hands behind his head.

The fourth guy slowly crept behind Riff ever so subtly. Mikey couldn't say anything sees a gun on the floor. Picks it up, and aims at the bad guy. Pulls the slide back. Slowly pulling on the trigger. A man comes up behind stopping Mikey from taking the shot. "Relax, I know Riff".

Mikey makes a tsss sound. Riff hears it. Turns around quickly shooting the fourth guy. Now having drawn his gun on the man next to Mikey. "You hurt him, I kill you. Stand away from the kids now".

Riff getting impatient. Princess screams "No, don't shoot him. You know him".

"Baby girl, how do know that"? Riff walks to the man slowly. Princess walks over to the large man. While Riff has now two guns on the man.

Princess nervous, "Before he shoots you. Give me the gun. Then lay on the ground with your hands behind your head. Just be quiet".

The man nods and passes her the gun, goes into position on the ground. Princess walks over to Riff with the gun.

Being a good distance between the both of them. Showing him the gun. Princess then tells the man to get up slowly and turn around while next to Rifton.

Riff looks at Princess impressed.

The man follows directions. As Riff moves within proximity. To be surprised at whom he's looking at.

To be continued