The Pychology

Klaus' anger toward Elijah is immense. But yet phony characters are not playing as they should. Realizing there is more emotion than there should be. Riff just watches and observes.

Klaus continues speaking his truth. "Think of it like this. A child develops to be an active participant in society. But by doing so he/she needs to cultivate a set of parameters. One which him/her follows in ideals of such. Then take that same child, and place him in a different scenario that breaks their character—having him use a set of personalities for each situation. In turn, causing a conflict in said personalities. A crisis in matters of awareness to who he/she believes themself to be, causes a now more strenuous conflict to overcome. The psychological is not as simplistic as one would believe to be.".

Riff's anger by Klaus knows it all bravado. But keeps in mind the reality of the situation and managed to put it together. Riff shouts out, "What the hell do you know? You're just being a character who's not real. We're done here".

Klaus's facial expression is in a state of shock, as he fades from sight.

Riff stops talking, he feels as if someone is standing over him. Riff looks to the side of himself. To see a tall black fellow smiling down upon him.

To be continued