Why is this happening?

Riff just standing there. Feeling out of sorts. But he knows, she is THE VOICE IN THE DARKNESS. That must have meaning. Knowing that nothing happens by fluke. "This is like a way more fucked up version of Vanilla sky".

Camille just breathes heavily, "Child be on your way and help those kids. She is not your concern for now".

As Riff walks towards the car. He realizes what Camille had said. He stops mid-step and turns around to respond to her comment. Camille just points to his car.

He says nothing, to not overwhelm himself. Just continues back in the direction he was initially going.

Ranco, the kids staring at Camille while waiting in the car.

Riff gets in, puts it in drive, and rolls down the road passing the woman. That's shadowed by darkness.

The woman, the voice in the darkness he believes her to be. But yet doesn't seem to feel anything negative from her.

Mikey tells Riff to go to a particular address. He humbly continues past the woman without question. Thirty minutes later they arrive at said location. All of them get out of the car. Kids are cranky. Mikey just looking around.

Riff watches Mikey, all the while Ranco making faces at the little ones. Having them laugh uncontrollably. Princess and Max are kept busy.

But Mikey retraced his steps with Jake not far behind. As they're doing their due process of investigating.

Princess is laughing and pokes an eye over the others all so often. But also carefully. Now keeping a stronger eye on the boys.

Princess excuses herself from Max and Ranco. Ranco was about to say something, Riff walked up behind Ranco and place his hand on his shoulder. Having Ranco calm down. Ranco awaiting Riff for further instructions.

Riff speaks low. So now it's as if he's whispering, "Children come to me". The boys are a great distance away. Yet heard what he had said. As if he yelled it out to them. They walked to Riff. "Now children, y'all do me a favor and get in the car". They did as he asks, and all the kids get into the car. While Ranco stands out like a bodyguard.

Riff waits till the car door closes. Let's out a yell from hell. "I don't know what fucking game this is. But I'm not fucking playing anymore".

Klaus walks out of the shadows. Walking so cockily. Appearing so arrogant, smugly. "So who said you had a choice mate? You wanted to run away. That's your fault. You didn't deal with reality. I'm God in this world".

Riff is not quite understanding what's going on. Believing he had figured most of it out. This man looks as familiar as he does. Is wondering if he is God. A thought came to mind. "If you really are God. What am I thinking".

Which was. The thought Riff had in his mind, was that Klaus was full of shit. So Riff waiting for an answer. Klaus looks at him. "That's not nice mate".

Klaus laughs and Riff opens his eyes wide from shock. In an angry tone. "God, why am I here? What do you want"?

Klaus laughs. "You don't have to call me God. Klaus would suffice. You of all people have a good mind. But yet you let little things get in the way. To then be pushed in another direction. Why"?

Riff's face hardens. "Shouldn't you know the answer"? Riff says angrily.

Klaus smiles. "Lookie here, if I may. Why tell? When it's better coming from your mouth. You see the problem with people today is that they never listen to themselves. So then, why don't you ask yourself the same question? Then listen to your answer. How bout it"?

Riff thinks to himself, "Well he has a point". So he goes to say aloud. "Why do I let little things sidetrack me? If I had to think about it. It has to be because of being caught off guard. When situations occur simultaneously I get overwhelmed. As I deal with one problem, for another to pop up leaving me flustered."

Klaus nods his head a few times. "That's interesting".

Riff jerks his head back. "Wait a minute".

"Sorry lad, time for you to sleep". Klaus blows into the wind and Riff passes out.

To be continued