Where is time?

"Everything has a truth. It's just up to you, to where you're going to find it. Time has always told him that when you fight. You usually fight battles of past selves and are doomed to repeat them. Due to a lack of clarity. To how far does the rabbit hole go before you're able to reach its end".

Nurse Joseph screaming in the crowded hospital. Telling medical personnel how to properly handle tasks with their patients.

Riff looks at his outfit. As his eyes come into focus; he sees he's wearing a police uniform. As he looks up. He sees four kids running around the hospital.

He gets up to see where the kids were going. But then hears a grown man roaring behind them. This was a roaring like no other. A yell that would scare the innocence out of anyone...

Riff runs over in the kids' direction. To see the Kids hiding scared behind a bigger boy. Who's standing his ground, trying to shield the two younger boys and a little girl from the man's psychotic behavior?

The bigger boy looks around 13 years old. Pushes the kids away, walking up to the crazed man. "Who the hell are you to be messing with my family?"

The man lets out a roar; having the older boy react. Charging in with a kick into the crazed man's inner thigh, having the crazed buckle a bit. Enough to have him lunge forward and grab him.

Rifton then runs over. Snatching the crazed man by the neck and lifting him onto a wall. Yells at the man, "Let the boy go, or else. You're in the right place to make a stupid move". Riff turns to the boy smiling. "Right, kids?"

The children laugh. The boy replies, " You're right".

Riff goes off, "So are you ready to let him go"?

The man lets go, Riff pushes the crazed man onto the floor. Tells the kids to follow him as he walks down the hallway.

The kids follow behind Riff to the front desk. Riff looks around for the desk clerk, to see no one is present.

He asks the kids their names. But only the bigger kid responds. "They're not going to answer. Even though you're a nice guy. We've been pushed from hospital to hospital. Just in search of our parents".

Riff gathers the kids up. "Are y'all related?" Michael is the bigger boy. "You can call me Mikey, those two are my younger brothers Jake 11 years old, but people call him Justice".

Riff looking at Mikey with such confusion. Mikey smiles, continuing his explanations. "Why you're maybe thinking? It's because that's what he tells people to call him. Then we have Mad Max, Max is 5 years old. Mad because he doesn't like it when kids pick on other kids. He becomes defensive and goes off the wall. Depending on the situation. Determines how far he's willing to go. It can be quite startling".

Riff just smiles at the kids. Mikey shakes his head. "That's a story for another time.

The little lady is 4 years old. Her name is Princess. That is her name and she's our friend. Our parents are good friends. They were in a car accident. A car crashed into us, and they were admitted to a hospital for intensive care. But they separated us from them".

Mike nods his head, then continues his story.
"They took our parents in one ambulance and us in another. Dispatch called the ambulance we were in. They had to pick a heart attack patient. So they dropped us off at the nearest hospital that was closest to the heart victim. We've been searching for our parents ever since".

Rifton gets on the horn (phone) and has someone in the department pull some strings, having the kids in his custody.

He finishes on the phone and tells the kids to come with him to help him find his car. The kids cheering. Princess and Max hold Riffs' hands. Looking down at the kids. A tender moment was felt and it showed on his face.

They continue walking. As they walk, he presses the alarm on his remote to find his car. But the beeping was so faint.

They had to rely on trial and error to find it. The sound became loud enough to trail it.

Finally, they head in the right direction. An hour and two blocks later. Hears the car alarm going off full blast.

Excited to have finally found his car. Three men with knives are drawing near. Staring, yelling at the cop, and scaring the kids. Coming towards being about twelve feet in each direction.

Threatening to hurt the kids if Riff didn't do what they say.

To be continued :