Into focus

Standing in the street wondering, what the hell is going on? Looking to the sky annoyed. Waiting for something to happen. The sky darkens with lightning flashing, thunder laughing letting its presence known.

Klaus's voice echoed. "What do you think? Do you believe you have an option in this? That you can magically will yourself out of anywhere I put you. You need to stop. Now you're just being insulting".

Riff hums.

Klaus grunts in annoyance to Riffs humming. "So if you think you are funny. Now it's my turn to make a funny".

Riff stops humming. "You're losing your grip". Riff says with such smoothness. Grinning with a thought in mind.

Klaus growls, "Why do you say so"? As Klaus is amongst the clouds and thunder.

Riff looks around. Pacing back and forth. Lifting his hand towards him. Wiggling his pointer, "When I do my three strikes routine. I always feel like I'm forgetting something, once placed in a different environment. The fact is, I'm able to retain my memories. But this time you seem to be a bit agitated. So tell me why are you doing this"?

Klaus laughs. "Really why are you? You are very persistent. Your mind is ours and I will show you. Since you think to believe otherwise".

The clouds darken lighting storming, clashing harder than ever.

Klaus blurts out, "You will see how far down the rabbit hole you will go, boy".

Riff squint's his eyes in response to what Klaus says.

Wind blows. The sky falls into calmness. Riff is left to wake again in a new scenario. Focus quickly comes to his eyes. To see himself in the king-size room, with him lying in bed. Where he found himself laying before.

Looks over to see Amanda laying next to him asleep. He gets up and goes to the kitchen. As he walks downstairs. Riff feels a hand sliding, gently down his back. Stops, to look back calmly. Seeing no one in sight.

Continues walking to the kitchen. Goes to the fridge and before he closes the door. He feels someone's presence. Closes the fridge. To see Calliope and Amanda in nightgowns.

Looking at them. Studying the situation. Looking at the design. Scanning the field in front of him. Of course, looking at the women before him.

All of a sudden a slight rumbling and a faint cough in the background. A beeping sound, like something from a hospital machine. A woman whispering, "pay attention". For he to look around to see no one is near him.

To be continued