Answers

Marcellus yells out, "I have to die to live". Eyes reddening, watering up. Aggravation setting, followed by a sense of confusion, for he can't believe to have said.

Riff gets up from his trance, confronting Marcellus. "You are right I wasn't sure if I was correct in my presumption. Think of it like this. Why do we fall"?

Marcellus continues the statement, "So we can learn to get back up. Yeah, Batman's father told him that after he got him out of the well. But that's a play on evils".

Riff curiously asks, "What do you mean"?

"Something bad or negative has to happen for people to get it. They're not understanding the evil that's put in this world, is usually made by the people who created it". Marcellus says angrily.

Just think you fight to live. Then sometimes people die to be free. But in my case. I've fought so hard to live. Yet that death seems to come up because I fight so hard to live. I have to die. There's psychology that plays through this." Riff calmly speaks.

Rifton sits down unknowingly, realizing what has taken place.

A thought, a past that kept pushing its way to the surface of his mind. He stopped fighting the thoughts/memories. To let surface what was meant show.

Some time back, he recalled himself working a job as a Police Officer. Doing his routine patrols. Came upon a situation involving a couple and the husband's brother...

So Riff allowed the argument to pursue until he saw the husband ready to strike his wife. While the man's hand was raised to the let down a horrid smack crossed her face. Riff rapidly moves to grab the husband's arm in mid-action. Causing the husband to be angry over the fact he couldn't dominate his wife.

Riff yells out, "Police, back up". Pushing the man from his wife.

The husband's brother grabs him telling his brother to stop. "It's not worth it".

The wife screams at Riff telling him he had no right.

Riff standing there dumbfounded. Try to explain to the wife what he had observed. But she continued to bury Officer Riff for doing his job and slaps him in the face.

Riff calmly rubbed his face from the slap, putting him in a bit of shock. Puts his hand down. To then receive a powerful cross to his face. Having him in a daze. The woman's husband finishes the job with a solid punch to Riff's nose.

Seeing nothing but black. Riff knows he's being attacked. Just being unable to do anything about it caused him to be unconscious. But is still aware of the beating he's taking. Then remembers waking up at a table, with a whole lot of Coats looking at him.

Rifton coming too. Looks around, thinking to himself. "If that event happened as so. What am I missing".

Klaus appears out of nowhere. With a big smile on his face. "Mate let's look at things objectively. You are way beyond my manner of teaching and aggressiveness. Now you are ready for something a bit more to your need".

An older man walks out from a cloud of smoke. "So do you finally get it? Are you truly ready for the end game"?

Riff's jaw drops, to observe who was in front of him. Talking to him, a man appears to be Raymond Reddington. A man he believes to be a legendary character on The Blacklist.

Marcellus is unpleased with what's going on. Steps to Riff, "Nah, this is too smooth. Something is wrong".

"What do you mean? I'm going to the final part". Riff only questioned himself a bit.

Marcellus' face, strong with uncertainty, "When the hell is getting to the next stage ever been this easy. What if this is a case of smoke and mirrors. There are too many variables that have not been addressed".

Riff frustrated yells out, "Like what, fuck"?

To be continued