Author's Note.

Woooooooooo!!!! I'm really ecstatic that I'm done writing this novel. It hasn't been that easy at all because writing more than a thousand words each chapter is not child's play. I'm thankful to all those that have supported me and pushed me to keep writing this story of Athens and Sidney. These two have been admirably cute characters, let's admit it. Please make sure to tell a friend to tell a friend to read this novel...Athens and Sid deserve their time too. If all goes well and I get many reads on this one, I'll make a second book continuing the life of Athens and Sidney. What happens when they finish campus? Does Sid go to L.A. or does Athens come to Boston? Do they last? I dunno. We'll see.
Comment a combination name below for these two...they need one!

Athens: Come on y'all we need a cute name. Hit Becky up with combination names for us!

Sidney : Make them sexy and hot as fuck, just like me. Ladies;)

Athens: Sid! You see me here right?

Sid: Don't be mad, sweet cheeks. I love you more pfft.

You heard 'em. Let's make it interesting.

Sid and Athens: Y'all shouldn't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all. Xoxo

Thank you for going through this journey of love with Sid and Athens. Stick around and there might be more in store ;).....

Stay safe.
@_ms.becky on ig
ms.becky on Twitter and
talzieboo@gmail.com
Dm incase of questions but you can comment here on wattpad and I promise I'll reply.

Later lovelies!!