2. She must be Fiesty

Finally after a long time an update.
Happy reading!
Warning! Long chapter ahead.
Psst, do comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rhea's POV:

Everything was great until 10 pm. We were having a great time eating and watching some random movies on tv and talking about random things until Alina decided it would be great to go to the club. I was in no mood to go to the club and dance like a monkey who is high on weeds but which friend in the world ever heeded the other friend's wish?
I even tried *keyword- tried* to make reasons like I didn't have a dress and I am not well and my imaginary dog not well on whom I must check on but they both just stared at me blankly and pulled me out of the house saying you don't even know to make reasons.

And here I am wearing black jeans and a simple white T-shirt which by the by I didn't change from the morning because I don't like creeps staring at me and sitting by the counter, sipping a mocktail, watching my friends dancing like drunk hooligans even though they are not drunk.

They are just being crazy.

I looked around casually and my eyes zeroed at a fellow who was dancing with a girl. She looked quite uncomfortable. He looked heavily drunk.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around and saw it was Niki and Alina who were smiling at me slyly.

What's wrong with them?

"Geez someone is ogling at boys Alina. Did you see that?" Niki said amused, grinning.

"That's quite a surprise, Ree. I didn't think I would live to see this day." Alina exclaimed dramatically and sighed keeping a hand on her cheek.

I gave them a deadpan look.

"Are you both done?" I questioned them blankly.

"I guess," Niki replied with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes at her and turned towards the bartender and asked him to serve two lemon sodas to my heavily drunk friends to bring them back to earth from their lalala land.

"Hey! We are not drunk." Alina exclaimed, offended.

"But your antics say so." I smiled innocently at her patting her cheek.

I got down from the barstool gulping the mocktail, I took my jacket and looked around for the girl who I saw earlier. I am 99% sure she is in a problem. I tried to spot her in the crowd but I couldn't.

Guess my instincts are right.

"Will be right back," I said trying to spot the girl and moved ahead scanning the club.

"Hey wait we are coming too." I heard Niki shouting behind me as the music in the club was blasting in our ears. I moved through the crowd with Alina and Niki behind me and reached the hallway at the back of the club.

I was right. That same fellow was now forcing himself on her and she was trying hard to push him away.

"Hold these," I said infuriated at the scene in front of me. I handed my jacket and watch to Alina.

"Just don't go too hard on him." She whispered to me so that only I could hear her and I smiled at her nodding. 

Niki looked opposite to Alina like she was ready to bring popcorn and watch it.

She is into action stuff so when she sees one in real she just becomes more entertained by it.

I walked towards the bastard ready to break his face.