21. When are the babies coming?

I am so pissed with Wattpad. There is a lot of messages that they are not able to see in some chapters as the notifications don't reach them. So I am gonna just re-upload again and again until everyone gets notified. So bear with me guys.

Love you guys.
Happy Reading!
And
Happy New Year everyone.<3
------------------------------------------------------------

<3------------------------------------------------------------

Rhea's Outfit.

Aarav's Outfit

Aarav's Outfit.
__________________________________________

Rhea's POV

"Why the fuck are you walking like a turtle?" Aarav gritted in irritation beside me as his annoyed eyes met my very irritated but the mask of lovesick eyes.

Someone, please tell him to shut up.

Or I wouldn't stop myself from punching his perfectly sculpted face.

I was already irked wearing these stupid high heels and wanted to throw this heel at this glaring man beside me who was giving me a 'you are unbelievable' look whenever I tripped a little while walking in it.

One more word about my walking and I will not think twice before I throw it on him.

I gave a loving smile and patted on his chest, my other hand around his elbow. My height is the same as his as I was in heels.

I am ready to hit you with these heels.

"Because I am wearing heels." I emphasized each word looking straight into his brown eyes with a tight-lipped smile so that it gets into his thick skull. Then I turned to pose towards the media people who were now going berserk taking our pictures and yelling both of our names.

He let out an annoyed breath and stood there like a statue after that.

Good for him. That he decided to stop there.