45. Divorce me.

Happy reading!
------------------------------------------------------------
Aarav's POV

I woke up to the view I could never get tired to watch.

Rhea was snuggled into my chest as she hugged my waist and low snores escaped her lips.

I smiled watching her.

She looked adorable.

I glanced at the clock and it showed 7:30 pecking her forehead I unwounded her hands around my waist and got up, covering the duvet on her I was about to go into the washroom when her phone vibrated on the side table.

I peeked a look into it to see a notification from her hospital from the head saying the workshop is rescheduled and the rest of the notification I couldn't read.

I looked at it confused. It took me a few seconds to analyze the situation.

I thought the workshop was postponed then how can it be rescheduled?

I took her phone and unlocked it and the first thing that came into my view was our pic as her wallpaper.

The pic which we took when we were at the mansion

A small smile appeared on my lips which disappeared in seconds.

I opened her chat group and the message read, the workshop is rescheduled again but it was in new york, and so on with instructions and the phone beeped with a message in which the booked tickets were confirmed for the Sunday morning flight.

How could this happen?

I immediately called Mathew and got to know the rest of the story.

Apparently, that fool was threatened by Rhea to reschedule her workshop. And he agreed.

Why did hire him? Just to get easily threatened by my wife and follow her orders?

Stupid.

He knows how the situation is. That Varun is literally behind my wife and still, this fool decided to decide without discussing it with me.

And I still couldn't find out the reason. And he doesn't seem to stop.

I should have killed him that day.

Asshole.

Let me just get my hands on him.

I am gonna shoot him on the spot the next time I see him.

I don't care what happens after that.

Right now my priority is Rhea.

Not even once did Mathew say about it otherwise I would have done something but the reason was madame Rhea told sorry I meant she ordered him that she will talk to me about it by herself which she didn't.