31. Reunion.

Make sure you have read the previous chapter.
Longggggg chapter ahead!

Ps: This chapter takes a 360-degree emotional change in every scene.

Pssst: Not proofread. So sorry for any typing mistakes.

Pssssssssst: And someone asked me in the inbox that, how come Aarav and Rhea are comfortable with each other that soon and easily.
-it is because they have already met in childhood and know each other to a certain level so they are easily comfortable.

Happy reading!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Aarav's POV

The COO of Singhania Cooperation, the second command.

Rhea A Singhania.

When dad announced that I was kinda confused and stunned.

I knew mom had also taken up this position but I didn't know even Rhea had to follow it.

At least my mom knew about our business.

But Rhea has no idea about our business, she is in the medical field.

But also my work has simplified a bit, now she can sign the deals which I approve when I am out travelling. So that we can get to start over our project soon.

I had to present a presentation today, Rohan my Secretary said he will do it but I waved him off saying I would do it since it was an important project.

And it was, I would be going sooner or later to seal it official in their company.

And I was very nervous about this project since Rhea also had to be present there as she was going to sign some papers to take the COO which is the second command position today.

And that fueled up my anxiety every time I saw her.

She was distracting me unknowingly.

She looked stunning in her outfit, though it was just a plain white shirt and lavender formal pants.

And I couldn't stop myself from redoing her hair.

She had it in a bun. I always wondered why she does that. Because most of the time I only see them in a bun and it is a rare sight to see her hair.

She has wavy long hair by the way.

When I opened her hair and bought it to the front, she looked more gorgeous though she was drowsy.

I am saying, she is -

She is gonna be the death of me.

Yeah. Right.

And I didn't like the way Varun looked at Rhea.

Varun and his brother have been our rivals for many years now.

And today they were here to offer a deal to our company. I didn't accept their offer yet but still, the deal seemed profitable to our company. I have to discuss it with dad once and conclude about it.

And also have to discuss it with grandpa my mom's father as he knows the Ahuja brothers better than me.

I didn't like it when he recognised Rhea.

I don't know how he knew her.

I need to keep an eye on both of the brothers.

Because I don't trust his bastard of a brother and him.