34. Let's have a baby.

Sorry for the late update. I had some college stuff to do.
*chuckles nervously staring at the angry readers*
Thank you for your patience.

Do read the previous chapter if you haven't because many stuff happened in the last chapter. So you people must know what happened in the previous one to understand this chapter.

And here's a sweet and sad chapter.
*sobs*
*sniffles into her kerchief *

Happy reading!

*runs before you could catch her*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aarav's POV

Rhea just stayed with her head on my lap staring at the ceiling.

I didn't move.

I just gazed at her with lots of emotions.

I couldn't form words.

I could relate to her.

I know how much it pains when we lose someone close to our hearts.

Especially when they leave us when you think it is forever.

"You know, though she was always friendly and welcoming she never let anyone taunt me." She smiled as she recalled, I stroked her hair hearing her vent out.

"My classmates used to call me weak. Because I used to get scared of even little things. Even if it thundered I would scream. And my classmates would taunt me about it. But my friends always would give them an earful." She chuckled wiping her tears which didn't stop till now.

"That's why that day when you called me a strong woman I became emotional." She gazed at me with a glint in her eyes and I smiled at her.

"You are." I uttered proudly and pecked her forehead and her eyes fluttered close softly.

After that, she didn't open her eyes she just dozed off on my lap holding my hands and I didn't disturb her.

I slowly made her sleep on the pillow and arranged the blanket on both of us.

She moved in her slumber to my side and wounded her hands around my torso and I let her.

I just kept staring at her pondering about what she just narrated.

No wonder she has changed since I met her in childhood.

I didn't know when I dozed off but the next morning I woke up when I felt a soft touch on my hair and face.

I scrunched my face in discomfort and turned to the other side, my arms curled around an object and I heard a low gasp.

After a few seconds, my brain started functioning as I kept my eyes still closed enjoying the warmth radiating from the body beside me.

When my senses started operating I knew that I was holding Rhea and she was the one who gasped and also knew she was playing with my hair.

I opened my eyes slowly, the first view was Rhea's crown tattoo behind her right ear. And I knew that that's why she gasped in surprise at our position.

My arms were around her waist but her t-shirt had ridden up a little as her soft skin came in contact with my warm hands, my face at the crook of her neck and her hands were holding my arms around her stomach as she tried to pry out of my hold.

A natural smile crept on my face.

I bet her cheeks would have turned red by now.

However bold she can behave but she will always shy away from me at my simply touch and gaze.