37- Lovely

Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

Walking out of time
Looking for a better place (looking for a better place)
Something's on my mind
Always in my head space

But I know someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello. Welcome home

Whoa, yeah
Yeah, ah
Whoa, whoa
Hello, welcome home

She dropped the soldier and he stood there, shocked. "no no no no" he rambled, turns out the girl also has trigger words, but they were never used.

She blew him to the ground and made him stay down using an invisible force, behind him the others started to get back to conscious.

They wanted to get to her but she used her other hand to creat a barrier between them.

"well done Soldier" doctor Marlo appeared next to the girl.

"why did you do this" Bucky grumbled from the ground. "because, you my dear Winter, got the triggers removed, but my dear voodoo here didn't"

"hold up, she is the voodoo?" sam asked he was listening through the earpiece.

"soldat, finish your mission" Marlo stated and the girl walked over to bucky grabbing him by his troath and holding him against the wall, "since when is she so strong?" steve asked in surprise.

"she always has been" tony answered trying to get past the barrier that was still keeping them apart. "we can't do anything Tony, we just need to hope she snaps out of it" Nat said holding tony back from hurting himself.

"Lex snap out of it, we are friends, we have known eachother since you were 12, you are my friend" he pleaded.

"and you are my mission" she said squeezing harder. "it's me star" he got out running out of breat, something changed in her eyes, a flash of recognition.

"I'll go whereever you go" he said as Lex pulled her hand back to swing at him. Bucky closed his eyes waiting for a blow.

But it never came, He ws dropped to the ground. The girl was trembling looking at her hands and up at her friend who had a black eye and busted lip, oh and bruises on his neck from her hold.

"what did I do?" she asked and looked up at her friends, all beaten up as well, standing behind a barrier. "oh my god"

"soldier" her eyes shot up looking at Marlo. "No" she stated lifting her hand and making him fly up. She looked around and saw the window. She waved her hand and Marlo flew through the window.

She sunk to her knees, looking at her hands which were shaking and covered in red splashes, her friends' blood.

"let's get you home kid" tony said putting a hand on her shoulder, she flinched and shot away. "don't- Don't touch me" her eyes were darting around looking at her friends.

She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. "Al it's okay-" bucky started but she disappeared.

She was sat on her bed rocking herself back and forth. She had triggerwords, all he had to do was say the god damn words. She was a danger to her friends, she hurt them.