𝐘𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐍.

welcome to
YUANFEN !!

yuanfen (n.) a relationship by fate or destiny; the binding force between two people.

" a story in which genji shimada vows to assist dahlia blackrock in breaking whatever spell the reaper has put on her. "

-
status: ongoing
-
overwatch universe semi-au
slowburn
genji shimada x oc

disclaimer!

i do not own any of these characters (apart from my original characters that are introduced in the story.) the existing character and their lore belong to the creators of the overwatch universe.

notice!

this story is considered to be kinda slowburn, meaning that it will take some time to establish the relationship between the main character and genji. this doesn't mean that there isn't any interactions between the two- believe me, there are plenty of those- but it will take some time for their relationship status to become official. be prepared for lots of cute, funny, and awkward moments between them very early on!

also:

in order to better fit the storyline that i have created, i had to change some very minor parts of the lore and certain characters' backstories. they are not major changes, but anything that is noticeably different from the lore created by the overwatch team is probably on purpose to better fit my story.

thank you for reading 'yuanfen' and i hope you enjoy the story!

-m.