Hook to the heart

MONA REALLY out of this world  again when she think about how fucked her life was now , she already have boyfriend but she's fucking inlove with someone else , the one and only Kent Montenegro , his boss . Her thought drifted at the gorgeous face of him  , unknowingly , she smiled nonchalantly.

"  Lutang ka na naman. " Kent muttered and snapped on her face , she shook the thought of her head and sigh.

She then glance at Kent who was staring at her already. They're staring at each other in almost a minute. Mona drifted her eyes to his lips down to his neck. She badly want him and needed him o baka lasing lang sya.

Naunang nagbaba ng paningin si Mona , she almost forgot that her boyfriend was there , nasa penthouse sila at nag-iinuman. Mona glance at Reon who was busy playing games on his phone while the others are busy talking. She sighed and shook her head, trying to calm herself. She glance at her Iphone ,  it was already 7:01 O'clock in the evening.

" Hey are you okay? " Kent asked her and she nodded nonchalantly.
" I'm great. " She said with a smile.
" Okay then , don't stare at me like that again , you know like a maniac. " Kent said in almost a whisper then smirk. She blushed and look away. " It's okay. " Kent added.

" Movie marathon , who's with me?! " Ani Edward at tumingin sa kanilang lahat. Everyone nodded in agreement.

" I suggest , The Nun ang panonoorin natin. "  Kent muttered and Edward hummed.

" Iba nalang. " Reon thsked.

" Wrong turn! " Alvarez exclaimed.

" How about The Grudge? " Kent muttered and glance at Reon. Bakas ang pagka disgusto sa mukha ni Reon dahil ayaw na ayaw nito ang mga ganong palabas , maliban sa may phobia ito sa clown ay  hindi talaga ito sanay sa mga Horror movie.

" Titanic nalang kaya! " Bulalas ni Mona and Kent scoffed.

" I agreed , Titanic nalang ang panonoorin natin. " Xyruz nodded in agreement.

" I hate tragic story at tsaka lahat naman siguro tayo nakakapanood ng Titanic diba? " Disgustong sabi ni Kent.

Alvarez shook his head. "  Well let's give it a try , hindi ko pa napanood ang Titanic. " He muttered.

" Me either. " Xyruz agreed.
" Ako din , gusto ko ding panoorin yon. " Sang-ayon ni Edward.

" The problem was , wala akong Titanic na tape dito puro horror movies lahat kaya sorry nalang kayo. " Kent said then rolled his eyes.

" Okay , manood nalang tayo ng horror movie sa ayaw at sa gusto ng lahat. " Ani Edward , tumango ang lahat maliban kay Reon.

" Okay uuwi na lang ako. " Reon said with a frown. Tumayo si Reon sa pagkakaupo. 

" No , stay here. " Pigil ni Edward rito.

" Let him leave. " Kent blurted out.

" Don't be a killer clown dude. " Alvarez said to Reon.

" Aalis ka tas iiwanan mo ako rito sa mga sira-ulong to? " Mona asked in disbelief.

Reon glance at Mona with a frown.

" Hindi ako siraulo. " Giit ni Xyruz.

" Me too. " Alvarez agreed.

" It just a damn fucking  movie Jude , what is your fucking problem with that? Kalalaki mong tao takot ka? "  Kent scolded.

Reon raised his middle finger to Kent.

" Mahal , i'm here naman eh , wag ka na munang umalis. " Malambing na sabi ni Mona. Mona grab  his hand and squeezed it. Reon fake a smile and finally , bumalik na ito sa pagkakaupo.