Part 2

warnings: violence with a gun and idk what else

It was 4 hours into your shift at the night club and you were having fun. It was a friday night so everyone was here and they were tipping very well. You walked to the bar and put the $100 tip you got from a table into your tip jar and you looked at Larray, who was making drinks along with 4 other bartenders. "Hey anymore privates come in yet?" he looked at you and nodded.

"Yeah and its your turn," he pointed to the table all the way in the corner, "And you will never believe who it is."

You looked at him, "Who?"

"Its your best friend." he smirked being sarcastic, as he handed you two bottles of wine and 4 empty glass, "Mr. Vincent Hacker." you looked at him with wide eyes.

"How?! How did i end up with him as a table?!" you frowned holding everything in your hand.

"Well, Nai has 5 tables and you have 4, plus Brittney has 5, so its your turn girl. Youll be fine, just go, put the glasses on the table and open the bottles and youll be fine." he smiled giving you a little push. You sighed and lifted the bottles over your head as you walked towards Vinnie's private table. As you approached, his body guards that were standing at the end of the opening moved and you walked up the two steps and looked at the curly haired man sitting back against the leather fabric of the couch with both of his arms stretched out on the back of the couch, he was talking to 3 other man who looked like business men. You set down the glasses and the two bottles as you opened up one of the pouring wine into the glasses. You looked up and saw Vinnie staring right at you. You blushed and finished pouring the wine and placed the bottle down on the table. Vinnie leaned forward and grabbed your wrist and you looked down at him blushing.

"I need 4 shots of vodka and 4 shots of whiskey, make mine a double. Chop chop sweetheart." he smirked and let go of your wrist as you quickly walked out of the table area and walked back to the bar.

"Larray, i need 4 shots of vodka, 3 shots of whiskey and a double shot of whiskey." he nodded and started pouring the drinks and placing them on the tray for you. "I fucking hate him." you sighed.

"What did he do?" he looks at you.

"Just his presence here makes me cringe and annoyed." you grabbed the tray and lifted it above your head so they didnt spill if someone bumped into you. As you approached the table and walked up, you noticed that there was girls sitting with each of the men there. When you looked at Vinnie, there was a girl sitting next to him sipping on her martini as he was whispering in her ear and rubbing her exposed thigh. You started to get this sense of jealously running through your body and you werent sure why. I mean yeah he was attractive, but you hated him. Yeah his tattoos turned you on, but you hated him. His smirk he would send you when you stared at him a bit too long was hot as fuck, but you hated him. You set down all of the shot glasses on the table and walked down and back to the bar. Your face was red and you slammed the tray down on the counter a little too hard. Larray looked at you and frowned.

"What did he say now?" he walked over to you.

"N-Nothing. I dont know whats going on with me." you start to panic a bit.

"What do you mean?" he said confused.

"I dont know. I went over to bring him the drinks, and i saw him talking to this girl and like touching her and shit, and.." you sighed, "..I just got jealous. Like why is she all over him like that? Like why is he even talking to her?" you looked at Larray and he was looking at you with wide eyes and his mouth gaped open a little, "What? Whats wrong?" you looked and saw Nailea walk over. She looks at the both of you then at you.