Part 14

warning: smut

The next day, you woke up later than usual. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon. You turned over in bed and saw Vinnie sleeping with his back to you. You moved closer to him, wrapping your arms around him, kissing his back tattoo. He turned over and wrapped his arms around your neck pulling you close to him. You smiled and kissed his chest looking up at him. He had his eyes closed and his curls were covering his face. You reached up and pushed his curls out of his face and he smiled a little. You caressed his cheek smiling, admiring his beauty. He cuddled you more pulling you in closer putting his head in your neck. You giggled as his hands went down you back. You smiled kissing his head, "Are you busy tonight baby?" you said. He shook his head cuddling you more. "Okay because tonight is Larray's birthday party at Desire. Me, him and Nailea are off tonight to celebrate and a bunch of people are coming and I wanted you to come and enjoy life a little." you smiled as he groaned.

"Sure baby I'll go, someone has to make sure you get home safe." he smirked into your neck.

"I wont drink so much tonight." you smiled massaging his head.

"Its fine baby, you can drink as much you want. Its your friends birthday. Have fun." he smiled.

...

You were getting ready for Larray's party. He told you to dress up 'like a whore', because at the time you were all single and wanted to pick up guys but unfortunately now that you were with Vinnie, you couldnt dress up like that. He would kill you and any guy that looked at you, but you decided to anyways to make Larray happy. You knew Vinnie was going to be mad about it but you didnt care, you wanted to look good tonight for your friends birthday. You sat down on the toilet and put your heels on then stood up fixing your dress. You finished putting your makeup on and doing your hair. You walked out of the bathroom and saw Vinnie laying down on the bed. He was wearing a white button up with the buttons open to his mid stomach, exposing his spider tattoo and chest. He had one hand behind his head and the other on his crotch with his eyes closed. You walked over to your vanity and grabbed your rings and put them on. Your back was to him and he opened his eyes and cleared his throat sitting up on his elbows, "Excuse me, what are you wearing?"

You turned your head and looked at him smiling, "What? Whats wrong with my dress?" you turned completely around and put on your bracelets.

His eyes widen as he saw your boobs almost popping out of your dress, "y/n, you are not wearing that dress.". https://pin.it/3nTA7rH

You frowned, "Why not? Larray wanted us to dress up like sluts tonight, since at the time i wasnt dating anyone and im trying to make his birthday a good one to remember and im also trying to blackout tonight."

He got off the bed and walked over to you, "Fine, you can wear that, but no sex tonight."

You gasped as if it offended you but you didnt care, putting your hand to you chest, "When..." he looked at you confused, "...did i ask?" you chuckled and shook you head patting his shoulder.

He grabbed your wrist squeezing it, "Dont test me little girl, you will regret it."

"And does it look like i care? You dont have to fuck me tonight, ill get plenty of other.." he grabbed your jaw making you look at him.

"Finish that sentence, i fucking dare you." he frowned at you getting close to your face.

You smirked, trying to see how far you could push him, "i can get plenty of other guys to fuck me tonight."

He frowned and let go of your jaw, "Lets go before i punish you and you dont get to go to the party, y9ou fucking brat." he pushed your towards the door lightly as you grabbed your purse walking out of the bedroom shaking your head.