Part 12

warnings ; none just fluff

"Vinnie is awake.."

After a couple of days, Vinnie was back at home and fully recovered. Today was the first day of you going back to work in a few weeks, since your dad's funeral. You were in Vinnie's bathroom putting your makeup on. You were nervous to go back, but you needed money. Even though Vinnie said he would take care of you, you didnt want drug money, you wanted your own money, clean money. Vinnie walks into the bathroom and leans against the door frame.

"Do you have to go? Why cant you just quit and stay here with me? I'll take care of you. You wont have to pay for anything." he pouted looking at you.

You looked at him through the mirror, "I already told you why Vin. I dont want your drug money, i want to earn money the right way. Not illegally. Youll be fine without me for a few hours and you could always come and visit me. Im going bottle service today." you finished your makeup then looked at one more time, before turning around and walking to the door but Vinnie stood in front of the doorway. "Vin let me go. Come on im gonna be late." you looked up at him as he shook his head.

"No, youre not going to work dressed like that." he frowned at you.

"Why not? Thats how i make my tips Vin, and its a friday night and im doing bottle service. I will make at least 2,000$ tonight."

"Yeah dressed like a slut you will." he moved out of the way and you walked out of the bathroom shaking your head. "Please change y/n."

"Do you really want me to change? Will it get you to leave me alone? I'm blaming you for me being late, just so you know." you walked to your shared clothes and looked for another outfit.

"That's fine you can blame me." he sat down on his bed, "Why cant you find something that covers you up more?"

"Do you want me to dress like a fucking nun?" you looked back at him.

"Yes, yes i would." he nodded. You shook your head laughing. You grabbed and changed into it then walked over to the full length mirror and looked at yourself.

"Better?" you turned to him.

"Yes much better." he nodded, "Daddy approves." you shook your head and grabbed your keys and purse. You walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later. You can come by if you want too." you smiled as he nodded and kissed your lips. You pulled away and giggles wiping his lips, "You have lipstick on your lips now."

"Its fine babe, ill have something to remember you by." he chuckles.

"Ill see you later. I love you." you smiled walking to the door.

"I love you too."

...

It was a few hours into your shift and you started to miss Vinnie. Getting back into the rhythm of things was hard, after being a way for so long, it was like when you first started working at the club. Like it was your first day all over again. You walked to the bar and sighed leaning up against the bar table. It was a somewhat slow start to your night, having it only be 8:30pm. Larray walked over to you and gave you a bottle of water, "Hey, how you hanging in? Still rough coming back after so long?"

You nodded and sipped the water, "Yeah just trying to clear my head. Im glad im back but i still hate when its slow." you sighed, "Like where is everyone? Its a friday night and this place isnt packed like it used to."

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. It will pick up soon, it always does. Once that old bar down the street closes, they will all come here. Just give it another 30 minutes." he smiled and you nodded.

"I'm gonna go take a 10 minute break, ill be back." you walked to the backroom and to your locker. You grabbed your phone and saw a few missed text messages from Vinnie.

vin<3

I miss you already

Me and the boys are gonna come by later

I love you<3

You smiled and replied back to him

you

I love you to

Im taking a quick break in the back

Just text me when you are here <3

vin<3

We just walked in, getting my table in the back

I requested you baby<3

You smiled and sat down in one of the chairs in the back.

you

Aww you are too kind

Ill be out in a sec

vin<3

kk<3

you got up and walked to the vanity and fixed your makeup. you looked in the mirror and saw someone standing behind you. you turned around and backed up into the vanity and gulped, "What are you doing here?"

"I found you. i can't believe after all these months of looking for you, i found you."

"Stay away from me. i-i'll call the cops." you looked at this person in fear. they could hurt you in any way possible and you couldn't defend yourself. you didn't have your pepper spray or pocket knife on you. you were screwed.

"But, Lilly, I love you, we were meant to be together." the person stepped closer to you.

"N-No! that's not my name anymore i-i told you this!" you looked up and they were right in your face.

"I finally got you right where I want you."

a/n; have fun