Information

This will be a Bakugo x OC kinda thing.
I don't own any of these characters but the OC'S. The rest belong to Kohei Horikoshi.

Katsuki Bakugo

Beautiful ❤️

Age: 16 Height: 5'8 Birthday: April 20
Quirk: Explosion - sweats nitroglycerin and can explode it on command.

Family: Misuki and Masaru Bakugo (Mother and Father). Kyouya Bakugo (Older brother. 24 yrs old) will take over the company when his parents retire. They're out in Paris to build up some new stores throughout Europe. Their company is called MB Fashion. They sell ready made, as well as custom made clothes. They are the ones that also make the hero costumes for UA students.

Personality: Hates a lot of people but keeps the ones he tolerates around. Bitchy attitude, but it's cute. Ego died down, by a bit, after getting a boyfriend.

Somethings that have changed: Bakugo never bullied Midoriya. He started to ignore his presence once junior high began. During his last year, he confronted Midoriya about his pathetic dream to become a hero, telling him it was impossible and unrealistic for someone quirkless to become one. He also called him naive for not making his own opportunity. He still doesn't like Midoriya because of his stalker tendencies, so he insults him and makes sure he stays away. All in all, Bakugo is VERY creeped out by Midoriya. Considers him a "closeted pervert". Didn't really care when Midoriya was getting bullied. He only threatend Midoriya when he wouldn't leave him alone.

Koan Lee

Froth: Thorn SIMPS ← ArtistAge: 19 Height: 6'3 Birthday: July 24

Age: 19 Height: 6'3 Birthday: July 24

Quirk: Teleport - Can teleport to people/places he's met/seen. Teleporting drains up his stamina. Can teleport other people with him, but that drains his stamina more. Can teleport objects from places to (apport).

Parents: Kyeon Lee (Father is Korean) and
Mariam Jackson (Mother is of African descent)

Personality: Kind and calm. Very patient with Bakugo, but can be very dominant when need be. Very cuddly when it comes to Bakugo. He spoils him too. Flirty too.

Bit of a backstory: Parents moved to Japan when Koan was 5. He was taught japanese and is now fluent in it. He's a rookie actor who has been in the industry for about a year. He has great talent and is quickly rising in popularity. Met Bakugo when he was 17. Thought he was cute but grew to like him as he spent more time with him. Basically Bakugo was 14. Bakugo stays with him because his family doesn't want to leave alone at home. The Bakugo family (-Katsuki) will be back in Japan in about 2-3 years.

The rest of the characters will be as is. If more OC's pop up, I'll most likely give a short description.

460 words