Chapter 18

Bakugo's Pov

Yeah. Today's been a real pain in the ass. Extras kept on comin' up to me asking if it was true or not. Ughh. Because of their chatter, I'm fucking exhausted.

I reach the dorms and immediately go to my room. I'm done with their shit and everything.

When I was changing into a tank top and sweats, Koan appears.

BK: Holy shit! The fuck! Scared the shit outta me. *Turns to face him and holds onto his neck and gives him a kiss*

LK: Hey. How ya holdin' up? *Grabs his waist*

BK: Extras were annoying me all day. Fucking told two of them off. They ran away from embarrassment and shame.

LK: Well. Sounds like you had a blast *smiles*

BK: Nah. Why don't you find something else to wear? Also can you find me a hoodie?

LK: Sure. *Goes to dresser and opens it* Hey babe.

BK: *turns to look at him* Yeah?

LK: *takes the maid costume out* Why do you have this?

BK: O-oh. *Blushes a bit* It was for a dare.

LK: What dare?

BK: Ummm. It was to wear that and sit in someone's lap for the rest of the game.

LK: Whose lap did you sit in?

Looks like he's a little jealous. This is new and I love it.

BK: Oh. Shoji's. He's fine. He's asexual anyways. That's why I didn't mind.

LK: Nice to know. *Smirks a bit* why don't you put it on and we can have some fun? *Licks his ear*

BK: W-what.

LK: Let's have sex with you in it. C'mon. You'll look super sexy.

BK: A-alright.

I take the maid costume and told him to turn around. Tch. I even have to put the lingerie that came with it. Will he want to do roleplay? Maybe I'll have to initiate it? Fuck. I finish putting it on and told him to turn around.

Koan's Pov

LK: Fuck. You look so hot and sexy like this. *Grabs his ass and starts to make out with him*

I licks his bottom lip asking for enterance. Of course happily obliges and let's me take control. His mouth is so hot and warm.

Shit. He's getting me hard. I start to grind on him while he lets out little moans.

We stop the kiss and he sits me on the bed. I wonder what he's gonna do.

"Do you need anything Master~ I'm all yours." Woah. Didn't expect that. But I should play along. Him being like this is a huge turn on.

LK: "Hmmm~ My little slut maid wants something huh?"

BK: Anything you want Master. I belong to you.

Fuck it. I take off my clothes, grab his hair, place him on his knees in front of me, and place his face by my dick. "Suck. I know you'll like it. Make sure to clean it afterwards."

"Mmmm~ yes master." He lips the underside of my shaft before putting my tip inside. He sucked on it hard, "ahh~ so good for me." I say while stroking his hair.

He then puts my dick in his whole mouth looking right at me with pleading eyes, half-lidded and filled with lust.

"Fuck~." I grab his hair and start thrusting into his mouth. "Mmmgfgm~" is all I hear from his mouth. I bet his hole is all soaked with his sexual fluids.