Chapter 19

Bakugos Pov

I wake up to the alarm blaring. Ughh. I forgot we had to clean up.

BK: Hey dumbass. Wake up.

This fuckwad isn't even waking up. *Sighs* looks like I'll have to do it. Ok slowly get up and start grinding. He was still inside so it was quite easy.

BK: *pant* Wake up. *Bites hard onto his neck*

LK: Gaoww. That hurt Katsuki *groans*

BK: Good. You're awake. Let's clean up. We're fucking filthy.

I take his dick outta me and gather some clothes and toiletries.

BK: Teleport us to the baths. It's the middle of the night, so no one is awake.

LK: Yes sir *playfully salutes to Bakugo*

We teleport to the baths and I turn on the lights and get the bath running.

BK: While we wait for the water to finish filling, we should get the cum outta my ass.

I take him to the washing area and sit myself down on a seat. He gets behind me, chest to my back and me leaning on him.

LK: You sure you want me to do this? I thought you were more comfortable getting it out yourself.

BK: If I say I want you to do it, then just fucking do it. Ain't nothin' else to it.

LK: *chuckles* ok, ok. Lean on my, yeah.

I lean down onto his chest and spread my legs. He put his fingers inside me and started to scoop it out.

BK: Mmaah~. Just do it quickly~.

LK: Alright. As you wish, your highness.

I roll my eyes and let him continue.

LK: Your class does practical trainings on Wednesdays through Fridays, right?

BK: aah~ yeah. We do~. Why the fuck do ya wanna know.

LK: No reason. Just curious. Do you still feel any?

BK: A little bit. I think you'll have ta go deeper. This is all cause of your fucking dick being so biaaah~. Fucker~!

I turn my head to glare at him. Tryna do shit like that. He goes in deeper and gets the last of it out.

BK: You're done. I don't feel any inside anymore.

LK: Well that's good.

He starts kissing me, so I kiss back. He puts a hand on my inner thigh, and one of my pecks, and deepens it. Just as things were getting heated though, we heard the door open and a face look to us immediately.

TF: B-Bakugo. The fuck you doing in the baths? And how did your boyfriend get into the dorms?

He paled when he saw the position we were in. We quickly separated and looked at emo bird. Of fucking course he's still awake. All of a sudden, his emo friend came out.

DS: Hey Baku-woah. Looks like you're having fun.

BK: Fuck off you emo couple. Don't tell anyone or you're fucking dead. Got it!

TF: Do not worry Bakugo. I want to erase this from my brain.

BK: The fuck are you doin' here anyways? No one uses the baths at this time.

TF: I forgot to bathe before my rituals. So here I am. Are you not going to introduce us, Bakugo.

DS: Yeah common Bakugo. It's only polite.