Chapter 8

Koan's Pov

Shit. I say as I wake up and look at the clock. It said 8:45. He's late and I have work in an hour. I don't wanna wake himup tho. He looks so gorgeous. His skin is flawless and his soft hair is just addictive.

But alas, I have to wake him up. "Hey Katsuki. Wake up. You're late. You have school." He just pushed my hand off him and cuddles more into the blanket.

I started to kiss all over his face asking him if he could get up. "Fucking fine!" He says while huffing and getting out of bed.

"What time is it?" He asks. "Well it took me about three minutes to get you up, so it's 8:48." "Shit!! I'm late." He says grabbing his uniform and putting it on.

He goes to the full body mirror he had and starts to put make-up and patches on his body. The patches being on his arms and on the back of his neck.

I'm guessing the patches on his arms are for an excuse. "I have to go. Later Ko. Just leave when ya need to. Some of your clothes are in the drawers. I'll see ya soon. Love ya." He says and pecks my lips. "Love ya too. Don't kill anyone!" "Got it!" He says back running out.

I should get ready too. Have to film as many scenes as I can so that we have the weekend free.

3rd Pov

Bakugo runs with a limp to class. When he opens the door, he's met with the class looking at him. "Bakugo. You're 10 minutes late. Go sit down." "Yeah, whatever." Is it down and class begins.

Midoriya's Pov

When I arrive to class with some of the class, I see that Kacchan isn't here yet. That's weird. He's always one of the first ones here.

My thoughts were cut off by the boisterous Bakusquad. They should know. "Hey Kirishima."

"Oh. Hey Midobro. What's up. Hold up. Where's Katsuki?" Kirishima says. So he still calls him by his first name.

"I don't know I thought you would. That's why I came here." I say.

"Don't worry guys. He probably just went to bed late and hasn't woken up yet. Ya know he's like a grandpa. When he comes in, just be patient, don't ask questions, and you'll be fine. He'll probably be grumpy." Kaminari says.

I can't believe he knows Kacchan so well. That just proves that all of them are really close with Kacchan.

"Midoriya. Class is about to start. You should stop mumbling and come sit down." Todoroki says. "Oh. Ok!" I go to where my squad was sitting. I hope Kacchan's ok."

"So, knowing Mina, she'll most likely make us play Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, and some other ones. During Truth or Dare, we need to date Bakugo. He's always says 'my hag raised no pussy' and always chooses it. That'll be the right time." Uraraka says.

"Is this about me liking Kacchan. I-I don't think he'll like that." I say. Honestly, I would like to be dared to do something with him, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

"Oh. This conversation reminds me of something. I completely forgot about it." Todoroki said.

I was curious. So I asked, "reminds you of what?"

"Oh. I can't say. I promised that I would keep shut about it. All I can tell you, was that it turned things really awkward." Todoroki said.

Ok, now I'm really curious. If he said that, then that probably means it was something embarrassing to the other person. I can just ask during Truth or Dare. I mean, Ashido is planning this, so it's obvious that we'll be playing it.