Chapter 7

Bakugo's Pov

I woke up to bring called by my boyfriend at 3 in the FUCKING morning.

"Hey babe. Just wanted to talk to you. I know it's late, but I just wanted to hear your voice".

I then came up with an idea. I smirk and say, "how about you come here in a bit? Just give me three minutes and you can find our gag. How about it? Hmmm?"

" I'll be there in three minutes then." "See you soon babe~." I end the call and quickly and start to get ready. Hmmm. AH! I know.

I'll tie this red string around my upper body, outlining my chest, high socks that reach up to my mid thigh, and a black piece of panties that say Ground Zero on the waistband.

My parents have been working on merch designs for me for when I get super popular. They got Ko and I match hoodies and pants for my birthday.

After I put the outfit on and get onto my bed, Ko comes. "I'm here Kat." "Hey Ko~." I say seductively. He opens his mouth a little in shock. He quickly regained himself and said, "I go the gag for you." He says holding it out. I grab it and put it on the nightstand for later.

3rd Pov

As Bakugo puts the gag on the nightstand, he stands up and walks over to Koan, kissing him.

The kiss, that was one of longing, soon turned into a make-out session. Koan's younger reaching the back of Katsuki's throat and massaging his tounge.

Koan started to place his hands on Katsuki's body. One groping his ass, whole the other was massaging one of his pecs.

"Mmmmmm~ ahhh~." Bakugo moaned out. As Koan was now groping his ass with both hands, he slid them inside his panties.

He spread one of them and inserted a finger. "Nnnhhgg~." "I see your already wet. This is a lot. You're really horny huh? I guess that just proves how much of a slut you are for me. Right Kat~?" Koan says seductively.

"Aaah~ I'm only a slut for you~. Nghhh~ no   o-one else." Bakugo barely says as he's being stretched with three fingers.

"Alright. I think you're ready." Koan says as he grabs Bakugo and puts him on the bed. As Koan is in between Bakugo's legs, he starts to undress. As he becomes completely naked, he takes off Bakugo's panties.

"Condom or no condom?" Koan asks. "None. I wanna feel you~." "Let's put the gag on. Don't want anyone to hear you." Koan says.

"The walls are pretty thick and the gag should muffle my voice. I'm pretty fucking sure that they won't be able to hear us." Bakugo says while Koan gets the gag. He puts the gag on Bakugo, which is a ball with a strap connecting to it so it doesn't fall out, and starts to go down onto his neck.

Koan starts to mark Bakugo up with hickies and bite marks. You see, Koan likes it when people see the Katsuki belongs to someone. That means people will back down.

"Mmmmahng~" Bakugo muffles out as Koan bits into the sweet spot on his neck. Katsuki likes it when there's a bit of pain, so the biting only excites him more. Not to mention the fact that he likes it when his boyfriend, the love of his life, is the one doing it.

As Koan finishes marking up Bakugo's neck, he moves down to his chest. He gropes them, then moves one of his hanns to pinch a nipple and starts sucking and biting the other.

"mmmagngh~~." Koan bites his nipple hard pull it with his teeth while pinching and moving around the other.

As soon he's down leaving marks on one, he moves his mouth to the next, doing the same. "MmmaGngNhm~~". "I love how you get when I play with your chest. You just make one of those faces that instantly make me wanna fuck you into the bed." Koan says into his ear seductively. He starts grinding on Bakugo. Bakugo finally having enough, starts to grind on Koan more while moaning.