Chapter 12

3rd Pov

The kiss of love soon turns into something more. Teeth clashing, tongues going doing down the others' throat, and hands in places.

Bakugo's Pov

As we make out by the door, I feel Ki's hands reach down to my ass; gripping it firmly. "Mmmm~" I moan out. I love it when he does that.

I quickly grab onto his shirt, pulling it off. He does the same for me. He picks me up and put me onto the couch, still kissing me. We break it off to breathe, but he had other plans.

He goes for my neck and says, "you look so beautiful under me like this. Panting and desperate. I love you so much Katsuki~." "I-I love you too." I say.

Koan goes down on my neck, leaving dark hickies and bite marks. Every single time he bites me, I moan. I love the feeling of being owned by him brings me euphoria. "Ahhh~~ r-right there~." He bites onto my collarbone and kisses down to my chest. I can already feel myself getting wet and his boner on my leg.

"AHHGN~ right there Ko~." He latches onto one of my nipples and starts bite onto it; pinching the other. He knows my chest is sensitive.

Koan's Pov

"Aahgnah~" Katsuki's moans are so cute. "You're moans are adorablly sexy. You're so perfect. Just for me." "Ahh~" Katsuki really likes his praises.

I kiss down his body leaving marks everywhere. I know that he likes it. I take off his swimming trunks and spread his legs. "Well well well, look who's desperate. You're really wet and your hole is practically tryin' to fuck the air~" I say in a low voice.

I see him visably shudder. His eyes are half-lidded, his face is red, he's panting from anticipation with drool coming out from the side of his mouth.

"Fuck. You look so hot like that Princess. You're getting me all hot and bothered. I can't even imagine my life without you anymore." I say. "S-shut up and fuck me already" he said. I went down on him licking the rim of his dripping hole. "Mmmm~ still tastes like caramel." "D-don't say that." He says.

Katsuki has become a moaning mess from me fingering and eating him out. "AAAHH~~ Right there~ aagnn~." I start to massage his prostate and by the way he's clenching around my fingers, I can tell he's going to cum.

"C-CUMMING~!!!" His eyes squeeze shut and his eyebrows knit together. "*Pant* how about I do you this time?" He says. He immediately pushes me down and gets on top of me.

I didn't know what he was doing until his mouth was on the tip of my dick. "Oh~. The little princess wants to suck me off. Don't hate me if I accidentally start to face-fuck you." "I would actually like that." He says.

I let out a moan when he start licking from my base up. Then I see him grab his pecs, squish them together, and put my dick between them.

Holy shit! He's never done this before. "Mmm~ that feels do good Katsuki. You're the best." I say. He moves his, dare I say, tits up and down while having the tip of my cock in his mouth, sucking it hard. "ahhh~ so good. You're gonna make me cum soon baby~"

He lets out a moan and starts moving his tits more. "Aaah~ I'm gonna cum. You're tits are fantastic~." I cum in his mouth. He swallows it all.

"I'm only good for you. And besides, I'm in a good mood. I might even call you 'Daddy' if you fuck me senseless." Now that went straight to my dick.

I pick him up and start to kiss him again. I take us to the bed and dump on there. "Wanna ride me first, or should we do a different pose?" I ask.

"Who fucking cares. We can do all the positions. It doesn't matter. I just want you to fuck me, so do it." He says. He lays on his back and spreads his legs. He brings me closer, takes my cock, and starts to insert it inside of him.

I take it back and say, "now now darling. What do we say when we want something?" I say. "..fuck. Please fuck me until I can't walk Ko." I slam straight into his prostate, not giving him time to adjust.

"AAAH~" He moaned out. He clenched on my hard and I let out a groan. "Your so fucking sexy." His moans continue to come in and they sound like music to me.

"F-fuck~" I bite into his shoulder receiving a moan. "I-I'M gonna cum~!!" "Me too." I grunt out. My thrusts getting harder and sloppier. I put his legs over my shoulders and go in deeper. "AAAHH~ Daddy~ fuck. So big~." Fuck that was hot. After a couple of minutes, he came with his mouth wide open, his cheeks flushed, his tongue slightly out with drool coming out from the sides of his mouth, and you can practically see the hearts in his eyes. This brings me along the edge and I cum too, riding it out with him.

I flip him onto his stomach, grab him by the waist, and fuck into him. "W-WAIT~ I'M STILL S-SENSITVE~ AHHhnng~" he moans out. "That's *grunt* exactly why I did Baby~" I bite into the back of his neck and place marks on his back. "Mmaahgph~ fuck you're so tight even after we've done a round!" We both cum afterwords, both releshing in being in each other's arms.

-------------------

Bakugo's Pov

Fuck. I'm tired and sore. I thought those hip exercises would do me justice, but it still feels like I've been hit by a fucking bus.

As I try to get out of bed, I feel something in me. I move my head and see THAT HE'S STILL INSIDE!! THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT FORGOT TO PULL OUT!!!

We went at it for so long, I forgot some of it. Shit. This has to be the best it's been. "Hey. Asshole. Wake up. We gotta clean up. It's 14:00, we have to leave in six hours. We need to pack." I say.

He's still not up yet. He must be really tired. *sigh* didn't think I'd have to do this. I grabbed my phone and put some audio of a screeching man. He immediately gets up and pulls out of me. "Mmmmm~" I try to muffle the moan that came out. Good, he didn't notice.

"I'M UP! I'M UP. WHO'S THE BITCH THAT'S SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER!" pfft. "Nobodies dying. We need to clean up. We'll be leaving in six hours. Check-outs at 16:00. You need to eat a lot, so we can go back to the dorms. You'll be sleeping over right?" I ask.

"Yeah. I don't think I'll have the energy to go back home." "Let's shower first. After that, we can eat and then pack." I say.

"What should we do after checkout? We'll have four hours to kill." He says.

"Hmmm. Well you need your rest. So we can just walk around and get souvenirs and take pictures. I mean we have pictures of the beach and last night. So more couldn't hurt." I say. He looks happy with the idea.

1234 words