Chapter 14

Bakugo's Pov

As I reach my desk, shitty Deku comes over looking nervous as always. "The fuck you want shitty Deku." I say.

He shuffles around and finally speaks. "W-what do you think of me Kacchan?" Oh. I wasn't expecting that.

"I think you're creepy. It's gotten better tho. You annoying and don't know how ta butt outta another's fucking business." I say rashly looking at him.

"O-oh. Can I ask what made you think I'm c-creepy?" He says. I hear a bit of a crack in his voice, but I really couldn't care less.

"You really wanna know with everyone watching. It was a real shitty thing you did. It could also embarrass the fuck outta you." I say.

"Just please tell me!" Well damn. Fine then.

"During our last year of grade school, when I went to your house, you left me in your room. I was looking around and I came across something so horrifying, I almost shit my pants. It was more horrifying than when that humanoid shaggy dog piece of shit was hitting on me in Italy. *gag* still disgusting." I felt a shiver coming up when I thought about that day.

When I was in Italy, and I was waiting for Ko to get us some ice-cream, some man that was like 20-something came up to me and started flirting. He was so hairy, it was disgusting. I almost puked my guts out if Ko hadn't come to my rescue.

Back to Deku, "when I sat on your fanboy bed, I saw something in your All Might pillowcase. I got curious and saw what was in there. It was a pair of my fucking underwear and every single piece of shitty information about me at the time. There was even measurements of my current body at the time and ones that'll most likely be in the future. I got creeped out and started distancing myself from you. I didn't wanna be associated with a shitty closested perverted stalker like yourself." I say.

He has tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "I-is that why you'll never love me like I love you?" He says. Now I'm not really that surprised. Ya know, considering his track record. I just don't like him. Plain and simple.

"You're also not my type. And if this was some shitty confession, then no. I don't want you. Understand?" I say.

"Y-yes. Sorry for that. I'll be leaving now." He said. He walked back to his seat, most likely crying. Oh well. I don't give a damn. But I do see his squad tryna cheer him up.

"Looks like Midoriya is gonna finally get over you, huh bro." Shitty Hair says. "Seems like it."

Mr. Aizawa comes in and class starts. "All right. Today we'll be......"

----------------

I was now lunchtime. The dumbasses I sadly call friends are bugging me about my vacation.

3rd Pov

AM: C'mon, ya gotta tell us the tea!! I've been waiting since you left!!!
She said in a whiny voice.

KD: Yeah man! You gotta tell us. Friendship code.

SH: What. Did you do something you don't want others to know~.
He said in a knowing tone.

KE: You should just tell them bro. I'm curious too.

BK: *sigh* when we got there, we immediately went to sleep. The next day we went to the beach. I also took pictures. This girl there took a picture too and it turned out fucking amazing. We had sex althroughout the night. I still have marks. See.

Bakugo lifted up his shirt only to find hickies and a bite mark on a side of his hips.

AM: Well damn. You sure got some huh Blasty~.