Chapter 11

3rd Pov

It is now Friday and Class 2-A has just come back from classes and training.

KE: Wanna hang out with us Katsuki?

He had a bright smile on his face as the Class of 2-A had just come into the dorms. They were either in the common room or in their own rooms.

BK: Can't. Gotta pack.
KE: OH!! Where are you going?
BK: Goin' to Okinawa for the weekend. I leave tonight.

AM, SH, KD: YOU'RE GOING TO OKINAWA!!! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL US!!

BK: You never asked. Anyways, later dumbasses.

AM: WAIT!! Are you going with someone? And where in Okinawa?

BK: ... Yeah. I'm going with my boyfriend. We're going to Oodomari Beach. This little 'weekend getaway', as he call it, is my birthday present from him. You'll see me Monday morning.

And with that, Bakugo went upstairs to pack. The plan to go to Okinawa, was that they'd drive to an airport about three hours from there, and teleport to Oodomari Beach. Mostly because the closer to Okinawa they are, the less stamina Koan needs. Since it'll be night, they plan on sleep and doing their activities the next day and on Sunday.

-------------------

It's now 19:00. Since Koan needs his stamina, he drove to the UA gates to pick up Katsuki.

Bakugo's Pov

Just as I finished packing, I hear my phone ring to the ringtone I picked for Ko. "You here babe?" I say.

"Yeah. I'm by the gates. Want me to pick you up?"

"Only if you wear a disguise. I don't need my classmates hounding me with questions."

"Got it. I'll wear a disguise, but I'll still be handsome enough so that you can brag." He said playfully.

"Alright. I'll get my dufflebag. Just call me when you reach the dorms. I'll send you my location."

"Alright. See ya soon. Love ya." "Love you too" I hang up and go to the common rooms. I didn't expect others to be down here, but what can I expect. It's still early and it's a Friday night.

"Where are you going Kacchan?" The nerd asked.

"Okinawa" I say and sit at one of the tables. I go on my phone and put my earbuds in. After about half an hour, I get a call from him saying he's at the door. I quickly turn off my earbuds, put them away, and rush to the door before anybody can.

"Hey babe!!" Koan says as he pecks my lips. Everyone in the common room has their mouth wide open, except for Shitty Hair. Probably cause he already knew.

"Hey Ko." I say. Shitty Hair comes over and says, "hey bro!!! Finally get to meet you irl!!" He says.

SHIT!! THE OTHERS ARE COMING. Better scram before they keep us hear. "We'll be leaving now. Later losers." I say and speed walk away with Ko.

--------------

As we reach the airport and find a parking spot, we get our luggage out and get ready to teleport. Since Ko has already been to Okinawa, we won't need a car there.

"Ready?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. He teleports us in front of the hotel they'll be in. Once they finish checking in, they go into their room.

3rd Pov

The room they booked was in a luxury hotel. The room has a kitchen, dining table, living room, balcony, washer and dryer, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms.