Chapter 10

3 Pov

"ALL RIGHT COMPADRES!! NEXT UP IS THE GAME YOU ALL EXPECTED.... TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Ashido says excitingly.

Whoever doesn't wanna play has to get out of the circle and onto the couches in 3...2...1... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!" Ashido says.

The only people left in the group were the Bakusquad, Dekusquad, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Mineta.

"Blasty goes first since he won the other game!! YAOMOMO. Please make us a bottle? We'll need it." Ashido says with lots of energy.

"Sure Mina." Yaoyorozu says. "Whoever the bottle lands on will get the dare. It you don't wanna complete the truth or the dare, has to drink this mystery drink and then you're out. Last one standing wins!!! All right. Blasty's up!!!" Ashido says.

Bakugo starts to spin the bottle. It then lands on Iida. "Four eyes. Truth or Dare."

"Truth". Iida says. "Pussy. Have you ever been caught in an embarrassing situation. If so, spill." Bakugo says. Iida turns red and starts to tell.

"When I was about 14, I caught an interest in, how do I put it? Ummm...." Iida continues to stutter and mumble out of embarrassment.

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT OUT FLAT!!!" Bakugo yells.

"I GOT CAUGHT MASTURBATING BY MY BROTHER AND MOTHER. I THOUGHT I LOCKED MY DOOR, BUT THEY CAME IN AND SAW!!!!" Iida confessed. Everyone was shocked and Bakugo started bursting out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA Who knew that the shitty class president had done that!!" Bakugo says in between his laughter.

Iida was blushing profusely as he spun the bottle. It landed on Jiro. "Jiro, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Was all she said. She thought she would get off easy, but boy was she wrong. Iida's face contorted into a smirk.

"I dare you to nibble on the ear of the person you find the most attractive in this room for 1 minute." Iida says smugly. Everyone gasped at this. They didn't think that theur class rep had it in him to do such a thing. Even Bakugo was impressed.

Jiro turned red and said, "yeah fuck it. Not playing" and she drank the mystery juice. Her face told everyone that it was disgusting. Also from the fact that she was gagging.

Iida spun the bottle again and this time, it landed on Yaoyorozu. "Truth or Dare." "Truth." Those were the only words exchanged between the two.

"Hmmm. What's something really embarrassing that will get you out?" He began to ponder and suddenly Mineta whispered into his ear.ineta knows how to make people feel embarrassed, so he went with his suggestion. Iida was determined to win. "Have you ever thought of someone in this class sexually?"

Everyone looking at Yaoyorozu. Some with popcorn and tea in their hands. Just enjoying the show in front of them.

"Y-yes. Yes I have." She said. She quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Kirishima. "Truth or Dare." "Dare. I'm manly." "Alright. I dare you to strip tease. But keep your boxers on. I'll get the music on." "DEAL!! Manly men always take their dares." Kirishima says pumped up.

As Kirishima gets into the center of the circle, Yaoyorozu dims the lights and puts a light onto Kirishima. Music starts playing in the background and he starts to strip tease.

He slowly starts to take off his shirt. His hands grazing his body. When it's off, he throws it to Bakugo. Bakugo, recording the whole thing, catches it.

"Goooo Eijiro!!!!" Bakugo says, encouraging him. He knew Kirishima was a tad bit on the self conscious side. This helped Kirishima and he continued.