Chapter 1

Koan's Pov

Katsuki looks super cute when he's asleep. The little drool coming out of his mouth. I just wanna lick it up. Oh. He's starting to wake up. "Hey beautiful. Good morning". I said. "Mmm. Mornin Ko". He gave me a little peck ony lips smiling. He just gets more gorgeous as time goes on. His beautiful ruby eyes, his plump pinkish lips, and the way he just fits into my arms makes mornings like this feel heavenly.

"What are we doing today Ko? Shall we stay and cuddle all day, or go on a date?" He asks me. "I think we should shower, put on some clothes, and then decide". "Alright" he pecks me and starts to get off the bed, slightly limping to the bathroom. That ass, perfect. I start to get up and head to the bathroom too. I'm glad I'm living with Katsuki in his home. This makes things like this so much more easier to enjoy.
"Mmmm. The water feels so good" Katsuki said as we started washing our hair. Having a big shower has its advantages. "Shall I wash your body?" I ask in a somewhat seductive voice. I could see him visually shiver. This'll be fun. "S-sure. W-why not." He's so cute. I grab the body wash and the sponge and start scrubbing his back.

I slowly start to scrub to his chest, knowing that it's super sensitive. "Aah". He moans a bit as I scrub his nipple. After I heard that, me semi-hard on got harder. I put the sponge back and start groping his chest. "Mmmm" he puts his head on my chest. "A-aah I t-thought that we were mmmm going on aaah date l-later". So cute. I pinch his nipples hard knowing he likes it. "AAAAHH mmmm Ko~". "Wanna do it". I say rubbing my member against his ass.

"Y-yeah. You got me all horny and wet, so why not." He breathed out, panting a bit. I start kissing the back of his neck, careful not to leave hickies that are easy to see. As I put my fingers in his hole, he lets out a small whimper. "I-i'm still stretched out from l-last night. So just p-put it in". "Alright baby doll". I take my fingers out, which had some of his sexual fluids on them, and slammed my member in. He likes it when there's a bit of pain so I don't give him time to adjust and just go for it. "AAAAHH S-SO G-GOOD K-KO~". He starts moaning louder as I thrust in faster, hitting his prostate repeatedly. I pull out and shove him to one of the tile walls, his nipples touching the cold tile. I hold onto his his hips  and slam back in again hitting his prostate dead on. "AAAAHH S-SHO~ GOOD~". He looks so slutty right now. "Mph your my good little slut aren't you?" "YESSSH~ I'M YOUR SLUT." I grab his hips harder most likely bruising them. My chest now onto his back, I start to kiss him. While he moans, I start to enter my tongue in. He moans into my mouth and tightens around me twitching a bit. I know he's about to cum, "C-CUMMING". He cums and I follow, still thrusting riding out our highs.

I slowly pull out and say, "how about we finish our shower hmm?" You're such an asshole ya know?" "Of course. But I'm your asshole". I smirk cleaning his body.

Timeskip to when they eat brunch
Bakugo's Pov

"It looks like our date will be a stay at home one, huh?" I say eating my perfect omelette. "That would be best. Don't you start school in like 2 days? The 18th of April?" Ko asks. I gotta say, I'd rather stay with him then go back to those idiots. I mean, how much can they fucking bother me until I'm forced to go out with them? Crazy extroverted fucks. "Yeah. But I'd rather stay here with you". I say with a slight smile. "Then, to mentally prepare you, how about we chillax and just enjoy each other. No sex tho. You need to be in perfect shape". Ko says with his mouth full.

"I'd like that. I have to go to the dorms tomorrow tho. I need to move a couple of stuff in. We all know I don't need those fuckers near me when I'm up cleaning my dorm room".

"That's right. I forgot u left some of your stuff there". Ko says. Honestly, this when summer I've been working on my temper and training. I've had a lot of progress. Going to anger management classes and having hand-to-hand combat with Ko.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. When are ya filming the next season for that drama you're in?" That's right. My boyfriend, the love of my life, if an actor. It doesn't bother me much, since he can always visit me.
"I'm gonna start next week. I've even been practicing my English. I'm proud to say that I'm practically fluent." Ko says with an air of confidence. "Let me go wash the dishes and then we can cuddle and watch movies in the couch". He says as he kisses my forehead. "Pick out a movie, yeah?"

"Sure". I say. I've been thinking about how we first met, and I just laugh at it. He was such a dumbass, that I don't even know why I got involved in him. It was the summer of my last year in Junior High. So 14? Yeah, 14.....

939 words