Chapter 9

3rd Pov

There was about 15 minutes until game night started. Ashido sent out a text in the class gc that since game night was on a Thursday night, we would have to end game night at 22:30, at the latest. Which meant that game night would start at 19:00 sharp.

Bakugo decided to wear one of Koan's hoodies and some sweatpants. Very comfortable. When he finished changing, he heard a knock on his door. When he opened it, it was Kirishima.

KE: So. Wanna hang out until it's time ta leave?
BK: Sure Shitty Hair.

Bakugo let Kirishima in. Kirishima was wearing a red Crimson Riot t-shirt with some basketball shorts.

KE: Ya know Katsuki. What ya said in the cafeteria was really manly. I'm happy that you confessed that. They've been getting a little insecure since you barely share anything with them.

They both laid down on Bakugo's bed.

BK: It would've been shitty of me to just leave then like that. You saw their faces. They needed some type of confirmation. I'm not that much of an asshole.

KE: You're right. You've changed a lot since first year. I'm happy that you've calmed down. It feels nice to just stay here and just talk with you expressing your feelings.

Kirishima smiles at Bakugo. The both of them have a brother-like relationship. One as if they've known each other for years and have fought wars together.

BK: Yeah. I started anger management classes in January. I've been trying to calm down, ya know. Ever since I've been first publicly introduced at the Sports Festival last year, people have seen me as vicious. I need ta clean up my shitty personality, or at least dial it down.

KE: Well I think it's great. I know you'll become a great hero. I mean, ya already are. I know that it's hard for you to express your feelings, so don't go too fast. That might just hurt you.
BK: Alright.

They laid down in a comfortable silence. Both on their phones. Bakugo texting Koan and Kirishima watching YouTube videos.

That was, until Koan set up a video chat. Of course Katsuki accepted it.

Bakugo's Pov

I accepted the video chat and immediately saw Ko's face.

"Hey babe. How're ya doin?" He said. (Koan will be italicized, since it's on call)
"I'm doing alright. I have ta go to the common room soon tho." I said.

"Why?"
"The class wanted to do a game night with everyone. So fucking annoying.

"Is that your boyfriend Katsuki?" Eijiro said.
"Who's that Kat?"

Just as Ko said that, Shitty Hair popped up right next to me and started to introduce himself to Ko with a big smile.

"HOLY SHIT. YOU'RE KOAN LEE!!! Sorry. My name's Kirishima Eijiro. You may know me as Shitty Hair, Dumb Hair, Spikey Head, and the Best Friend. I didn't know Katsuki was dating a celebrity!!" Shitty Hair said acting all excited. Such a dumbass.

"Oh Katsuki told me about you. He said you were an annoying piece of shit that he couldn't and wouldn't get rid of. Nice to see your friendship has grown."

"You really said that about me Katsuki? I can't believe you would actually talk about me." He said with a sickingly sweet and happy voice. He put a hand on his heart.

"Uhggg. Get the fuck away from me Eijiro. Your smile is blinding the fuck outta me!"
I said.

"Oh. Sorry bro!" He said. I looked at the time and it said that it was 18:28. That meant we had to go down.

"Sorry babe. Have to cut this short. We have game night in like two minutes."

"All right. Bye love. See ya tomorrow night. Nice to meet you Kirishima."

"Nice to meet you too Lee!" He said. I hung up and started to go downstairs. I already knew this night was gonna be shitty.

Ashido's Pov

Tonight's gonna be hella fun!!! I can't wait to play the games. Bakubabe won't even know what hit him.

I had finished the preparations for game night when people start to come in. "Please sit in the circle. We just have to wait on a few more people. I put the snacks on the table if ya want some!!" I say cheerly.

"What will we be playing Ashido?" Ojiro says.

"That's a secret" I say. A few more minutes later and everyone is here.

"All right!! Now that everyone is here, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! We will first start off with....drum roll please..... NEVER HAVE I EVER!!!! This'll be a good way to see if anyone has done anything new!! Girls, BRING IN THE DRINKS!!! Everyone gets 10 shots of this suuuuper sour mystery drink!!!! Drink all ten and you lose!!!" I'm sooooo excited.

Everyone looks at the drinks Infront of them and squints a bit. Everyone gets back into the circle and the game begins.

"I'll start. Hmmm. AH. I GOT IT! Never have I ever walked in on someone naked in their dorm!!" Ochaco said. She must've been real excited to have one that quickly. Almost like she planned it.

What I didn't expect was the amount of people that took a shot. It was Blasty, Todoroki, Kiri, Sero, Denks, Midoriya, and Shoji. WAIT A MINUTE.

"YOU'VE WALKED IN ON SOMEONE NAKED SHOJI?!?! WHO!!!!"

"....No one...." He says. He puts his head down.

"What about the rest!!! You've gotta spill some tea!!" I whined.

"FINE RACCON EYES. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TA KNOCK." Blasty says with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"They've seen you naked in your room? Wow Blasty~"

"Not like that!!" He says with anger.

"I saw Bakugo naked when I came in through his balcony door. I thought he was in pain, but it must've been my imagination. He yelled at me and I left." Todoroki says. Wow. Wonder what Blasty was doin naked with painful sou..... HOLY SHIT. WAS HE.... HE TOTALLY WAS. I'll keep this to myself for know. I smirked but shook it off before anyone notices.

"I just don't knock." Eijiro, Hanta, and Denks say.

"Shoji. How did you walk in on Bakugo naked."
"I'd rather not say." He says. What a bummer.

3rd Pov

"My turn. Never have I ever....." As time went on, Class 2-A was now on their second round. The only people left in the game were Bakugo, Kirishima, Koda, and Hagakure. Each had one left, except for Bakugo. He had two. Things were getting serious.

"Ne-ever ha-ave I eve-er be-een invi-isible" Koda said. That got Hagakure out. "Aww man."

"I've got a good one." Kirishima says. "Never have I ever had sex." He says with a smirk.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Bakugo says angrily. Most people shocked that he took a shot. They all assumed that he wouldn't allow himself something like that. And the fact that all of them were virgins. "Hmph. Never have I fucking ever dyed my hair." "Awww." Kirishima drank his last one and left the mini circle. Bakugo vs Koda.

"N-never h-have I-I e-ever slept w-without a-an a-animal." Bakugo didn't drink. He smirked.

"Never have I ever had a pointy head." Bakugo wins as Koda drinks his last mysterous sour shot with disgust. "I WIN BITCHES!!!"

"ALL RIGHT COMPADRES!! NEXT UP IS THE GAME YOU ALL EXPECTED.... TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Ashido says excitingly.

1244 words