Chapter 3

3rd Pov
At the dorms

As Bakugo and Koan drive to Heights Alliance, they begin to make plans for Katsuki's birthday. They were planning on celebrating on the weekend, going to a nearby beach and staying there for the weekend. Katsuki's birthday is on Wednesday, so they booked a hotel with a really big and nice room.

They see Aizawa outside, waiting for them. They had to call beforehand so that someone could be there with them. "Nice to see you again Bakugo. And Mr. Lee" Aizawa said in a tired voice. "I take it that both of you have your cards to come in without setting off the alarm?" Aizawa asks with a strict voice.

During first year, Bakugo had to facetime his parents, so that they could all take, including Koan. They gave Koan Lee a card so that he could access the dorms without setting off the alarm. Now you're probably asking, 'why would he set off the alarm if he has teleportation?', well, the thing is, the shield around UA can sense an unknown quirk coming in out of nowhere. So, having the card, means that he won't get tackled down by the heroes.

"I'll always have it Aizawa. Don't worry. I don't wanna get tackled by teachers again. That was really painful." Koan says with a smile. "That's good to hear. I take it you've been training Bakugo?" "I've been mostlycdoing hand-hand combat. No quirks. Oh, and my flexibility. I've been taking gymnastics over the breaks". Bakugo say while putting his index finger on his chin, thinking.

"That's good to hear. You shouldn't become too dependent on quirks". Aizawa says. "Well. I'll leave it to you guys to get his dorm ready". "Yes sensei/sir." Katsuki and Koan say simultaneously.

They take out the four duffel bags in the trunk. One with clothes for Katsuki, some of it is Koan's, the second one is for his toiletries, the third one has his bedding, and the last one has his art supplies and his accessories. Yes, the Katsuki Bakugo likes to draw as a hobby. As they make it inside and to his room, they find no one in sight. Granted his classmates like to do things at the last second.

After they finish cleaning up his dorm room, they go to a restaurant. "So, you'll basically be seeing your 'idiots' against huh? Bet you're happy." Koan says smugly.

"Oh shut it. Those dumbasses have been bugging me all throughout March. It get fuckin annoying." Bakugo says with an annoyed huff.

"Oh c'mon. They're not that bad. Just a little loud." Ko says. "That's only cus you've only heard them over the phone. The only one I can truly tolerate with some form of patience, is Shitty Hair." Bakugo says while taking a sip of his drink.

"Shitty Hair is Kirishima Eijiro. Right?" "Yeah. He's decent." Bakugo says eating a bit of his steak. "Awwws. You actually see him as a friend. I knew you could swallow your pride babe!" Koan says as he coos at Bakugo getting all flustered.

"S-shut up. He's not my friend. Just someone I can talk comfortably with. No big deal." Bakugo says crossing his arms with a slight pout.

"You do know that pouting like that only makes you cuter, right?" Koan says as he finishes his meal. "I'm not fucking cute asshole!!" Bakugo says, getting up abruptly."Calm down Suki. Don't wanna make a scene. They might kick us out." Koan says finishing his drink.

Bakugo sits back down and they call for the check. While driving home, they went to get some sweets and spices.

Koan's Pov

When we got home. I started kissing Kat while hold his tiny waist. He kisses back, putting his hands around my neck. I lick his bottom lip, and he opens up to me. I slide my hands down to his nicely rounded ass. I grope it and he lets out a little moan. I move my hands down to the back of his plump thighs and pick him up. He wraps them around me as I head up the stairs to his bed. I place him on the bed still making out with him.

He takes his legs off my waist and put them on either side of my body. I break the kiss with a string of saliva. Kat's panting with a flushed face.

"I thought we were gonna hold off one the sex?" Suki asks. "True, but you can't be that loud in your dorm. Might as well hear you as much as I can darling." I know he likes the name while we have sex. "So, do I have your consent to fuck you into the mattress?" I say seductively. He shivered. "Just g-go a-ahead".

So I did. I toom off our shirts and pants. I start kissing his neck. "Make s-sure to not leave the marks in noticable places Ko". He says. "Alright. I'll just have to make them in places only I can see." I smirk. I start going down on his body placing kisses around. I go to his chest and start groping it.

"Mmmm". I continue groping one of them while sucking and pinching his nipples. "Ahhh mmmm. Feels good Ko." "You really are sensitive here, huh? I love it baby." I go down to his v-line. Taking off his underwear then mine. "I see you're already wet. Your hole is practically dripping. You were waiting for this huh? No matter. It makes you look even more sexy". I look up and see Kat panting hard with his ruby eyes half-lidded, full of lust. "Please hurry".

I change our positions so that his ass is facing me and his face is by my dick. I look at his hole to see that he's clenching. "You really want it, huh babe. You're clenching on nothing."

"S-shut up." He says embarrassingly. I put my hands on his ass checks and lick his hole. "mmmm" I hear him say. I move my head up a bit and bit one of his cheeks. Leaving hickies around the bite. "ahhh" he's really felling it.

3rd Pov

As Koan is eating out and fingering Katsuki, Katsuki is deepthroating his cock. Katsuki has no gag reflex, so he can go down as much as he wants. Koan starts leaving little hickies onto Katsuki's butt cheeks. All that can be heard in the room are moans and slurping noises.

After about 5 minutes, they both cum. "You're the best you know that?" Koan says turning to kiss Katsuki. "I'm the only one whose done that to you. But, of I'm the best. After all, I'm the best at everything." Katsuki says. "That's right you are" Ko says kissing him.

"Should we stop here and get cleaned? Can't have you limping in school." Ko says laying down. "Sure. Let's have a bath. I feel sticky." They both get up and run a bath.

After the bath, they both went downstairs to the livingroom. Koan wearing white sweatpants and a black tank top. Bakugo work one of Koan's hoodies. It was yellow and it reached up to close to his thighs, but not quite. They stayed there cuddling, bingeing a show and eating dinner. They went to Koan's room and slept.

1225 words