Chapter 17

Bakugo's Pov

When I walked into the school, extras started looking my way. 'so damn annoying. And for what?'

I heard a couple of whispers here and there. They were looking at me so it was obvious they were talking shit about me.

I deepen my scowl and yell, "IF YOU'VE GOT SOMETHIN' TO FUCKING SHITTY SAY ABOUT ME, SAY IT MY FUCKING FACE!!"

They all go quiet and leave in a hurry. Fucking shitty ass dumbasses.

As I enter the classroom, I'm bombarded with annoying ass questions.

"ONE AT A TIME!" They all go silent, and then Shitty Hair tells me,

KE: Ummm, there's a picture of you kissing some guy out on the streets. The angle of the picture....ummm showed at bit of the face and hair. It also shows you guys holding hands in a cinema. People online were saying that it's Koan Lee, but since it was dark and his face couldn't really seen, they've been asking questions and making up theories. People have even been blowing up forums and your social medias.

"*sigh* That's it? People need to mind their own business. What were the theories?" I say. Gotta admit. I wanted ta hear some crazy theories.

AM: Welllll, there's the one where you're just real good friends....

SH: ... Another one says that you're the one he was talking about during the interview....

KD: And some said straight up facts. Like how Koan Lee never said 'she' in his interview, and that you guys are married. Hahahaha some even said you're just his sugar baby.

KJ: Some people have even gone to say that 2 men in a relationship shouldn't have even existed in the first place, and some say that you seduced him first.

"Ha? That's crazy shit. He asked me out first. It's not my fault I'm fucking beautiful, handsome, and sexy. Hell, they should be saying that we're perfect. After all, we're both the most handsomest men I have ever seen." I say smugly.

But honestly, they just need to mind their damn business. The class just looks at me like an 'are you serious?' type of faces. Hmph. They just don't see it.

"What? I'm handsome. It's already been dubbed as a fact. Now leave me the fuck alone. Class is starting." They all go to their desks and class starts.

-------------

During lunch I get a lot of stares. Extras whispering their shitty thoughts to one another. The dumbasses were talking to each other as well.

I looked at my phone to see I got a text from Ko.

💛My Idiot💛 I heard about what happened from my coworkers. They said that there will 100% be reporters waiting outside the recording studio. Should I just tell them?

                           Me: I don't care anymore. The                        picture is already out. Let's just be                      thankful it wasn't some other one.

💛My Idiot💛 Alright. I'll confirm it. Love ya and don't kill anyone Kay?❤️

                                                 Me: I won't. Bye ❤️

I put my phone away and continued to eat. I always make my own lunch cuz I don't trust that shitty cafeteria food. Sure it's a high and oh mighty rich school, but cafeteria food just doesn't sit right with me. When I make my own fucking lunch, at least I know what's in it.