Chapter 2 ^_^

Chapter 2

Lexi's POV

Right now Kyle was ignoring me because I beat him at COD black ops 2. "Come on Kyle it's just a game and I practice alot." I said he glanced at me "Lexi you played this game for the first time 5 days ago, how on earth can you all of a sudden be better then me? The score was 2-30! How did that happen? Do you have aimbot or something?" He exclaimed. I laughed at his reaction "I practiced alot! I didn't think it would make a difference in just 5 days but most of them were fluke shots I swear." Raising my hands in surrender. He sighed and got up. "Time to go, our bags are already in the limo." I groaned at him, " Already?" I asked
He nodded and headed towards the front of the castle with me following him with a pout. Demitri was standing with the maids and guards giving them instructions while we're away. He saw us and smiled softly.

"Princess why are you pouting?" He asked and pulled me into a hug. "Time went by fast thats all." I smiled at him.
Demitri personal guard opened the limo door for us. We got in and sat in silence. Kyle was on my right and Demitri across from us with his guard Xavier. I looked out the window and watched as the trees go by, I felt at peace just by looking at the woods, must be a werewolf thing.

"Princess whats wrong?" Demitri said concerned. "Why does everyone call me princess? Is it because I stay with you?" I asked.

"I don't know if you remember this but after you healed fully I initiated a ceremony to make you a princess. No one doubted the idea because you are special. You may not think so but we all know you are much more then just a werewolf." He smiled at me. He always made me feel special and wanted, well everyone did but I never understood why.

"How?" I asked him. "Well my grandmother told us a prophecy and that one day a little werewolf girl will show up on my territory and I was to care for her and make her a princess. You don't have to be a royal blood to be one but the moon goddess had to approve you so we had a ceremony and we had to cut your finger to get a drop of blood and mix it with mine, a pure blood vampire. When it glowed we knew you were the chosen one." He stated proudly. I still didn't understand how I could be a prophecy, I mean come on! Me? Out of all people it had to be me? Its not like I have powers or something. I just feel ordinary.

"Chosen one for what?" I asked curiously. He smiled "I don't know what for but I know you will save many lives." Damn and I'm only hearing about this now? Gee thanks guys I mentally rolled my eyes. I then put my earphones on and played Cascada's song 'Everytime we touch'.

Once we got to the private jet we settled in and waited for lift off. Plane rides made me excited but it scared me too just imagining the plane crashing and killing the people I love. I was sitting at the back looking at the night sky until the flight attendant came to me with a plate of steak and mushroom sauce with potato salad.
"Princess your dinner is served." She smiled at me and bowed her head respectfully. I wasn't really hungry, usually I'll devour it in minutes but I wasn't really feeling up to it.

"Uh I'm sorry I'm not really hungry. You should eat it. It's dinner time for everyone. Don't worry you won't get in trouble you should take a break with your work mates." I grinned at her. She smiled and thanked me then walked back behind the front curtain.
Suddenly I felt really tired and let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

Once we landed it was way to early, We put the bags into the Car. "I will get the princess." I stated. Demitri stopped me, "It's okay I got her." He went back into the plane and carried her back to the car. She leaned closer to him like she felt safe.

During the drive we entered the Packs border line and saw the wolves standing there waiting our arrival. We arrived at the pack house where all the guest will be staying. We got out of the car while the guards held our bags. Demitri was carrying Lexi in his arms. A well built guy came towards us smiling, "Welcome to the Redstone Pack your highness I will show yous to your rooms on the left wing of the pack house, so without further or do please follow me." He said. We all followed him and settled into our rooms, all our rooms surrounded the King and princess's room.
I felt someone trying to mindlink me so I put down my mental walls.
'Kyle stay with Lexi, no one goes in, I need to attend the meeting with the Alpha's and Beta's understand?' Demitri stated.

'Yes my King' I said. Once he cut the mind link I went to Lexi's room where she was fast aleep under the fluffy covers and sat in a chair by the window. A couple minutes later she started to wake up and yawned. She saw me and sat up on the bed.

"Hey sleepyhead." I chuckled

"Hey wheres everyone?" She asked with her sleepy voice. "Demitri's in a meeting with the Alpha's and Beta's then when they finish breakfast will be served." I told her. She got out of bed. "Kay well I'm going shower." She replied.

After she was done and dried her hair falling into natural straight hair we headed downstairs. She hid behind me and held the back of my shirt. "You first." She mumbled. I led her outside where the tables were set with the table of food near the back doors. It was an open area with a big pool on the right with a slide and cave and next to it was a bridge that crossed over the pool and led to the fire place area with outdoor furniture and BBQ area. People smiled and greeted us.

A lady smiled warmly at us "Princess nice to meet you and your guardian. My names Cindy, I'm the previous Luna of the pack my son is now the Alpha, I'm really happy that you's made it here safely." She said genuinly.

"Thanks for having us, we're honoured to be here, it's really beautiful and it seems peaceful." lexi said. "Please sit down anywhere the Alpha's and Beta's are coming and then we can eat. I have to go get some extra drinks for everyone, see you soon." She said and left. Me and Lexi sat at a table, demitri and the guards came and sat at our table while everyone settled down at there own table.

"Whoa do you guys smell that? Mmmm chocolate and caramel." Lexi closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. I couldn't smell anything like that so that only meant one thing.

Lexi was about to meet her mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AN:

Hope you are liking the book so far, feel free to comment and vote and let me know what you think of it :) xx