Chapter 11 ^_^

~AN:

Sorry for not updating sooner I was at a funeral and when I came back home I just fell asleep but here it is! This chapter is...it's not the best but it's all I could write at the moment. Sorry 😔

Chapter 11

Lexi's POV

After that night I have been avoiding Caden. I was afraid of looking him in the eye to see that he doesn't want me. I don't know much about sex so when I 'leaked' I thought I pissed which kind of disgusted me. But I did some research and found out that It was in fact cum. Did I taste good enough for Caden? I sigh, I shouldn't worry about this stuff. I should just get over what happened and continue with life.

"Lex! Are you even listening to me?" Becca asks.

"I'm sorry what?" I say.

"I said everyone's going for a swim. Do you want to go?" Becca says as Caden and Joe walk in. Caden sat next to me making me squirm. I wasn't sure how to act since that night and I think he's starting to notice my change of behaviour.

"Just be yourself. It's part of the reason I fell in love with you." He whispered lowly.

I froze, did he just say he loves me?!

"Guys let's go get changed we'll meet yous by the pool." Joe said as they left. Caden held my hand and led me to our room but all I could think about was what he said. He loves me he freaking loves me AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I never thought he would feel the same as me but just hearing him say he fell in love with me, makes me want to jump his bones.

I heard him chuckle and I realised he could hear what I was thinking. Damn I really need to learn how to block out people from my thoughts. I go to the walk in closet and quickly change to a black bikini. After I was done I walked out to be met with Cadens rippled back facing me. I loved the way they would move and how they would flex at his every movement. He turned to face me and I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks burning.

"Let's go." He says as I followed him out to the pool where the pack members were swimming or laying in the sun talking. Caden growled at a group of teens who were openly staring at me. They quickly looked away not wanting to get yelled at.

I saw Becca waving at me standing in the pool with another girl. I walked in the pool towards them.

"Lexi this is my cousin Ria, she came back from her family trip." She says. We said hi and all chatted like we were old friends.

"Food will be ready in 15 minutes!" Max yelled as everyone cheered. I glanced at Caden to admire him from afar but as soon as I looked at him, my eyes automatically zooms in on a slender hand on his chest. It was that same crazy wannabe barbie, Brittany. I narrowed my eyes at them as she leaned up to him, whispering in his ear. I felt like ripping her arm off him but I wanted to see what he would do. Her hand went lower and brushed against his penis and then she felt his abs. They are my abs! Only I can touch them!

I felt a hand rubing my back in a comforting motion. Becca and Ria saw what happened too and gave me pity looks. I got out of the pool just as Caden saw me. I went straight to our room and into the bathroom. Just as I was about to close the door, Caden comes bursting through with the door almost hitting me in the face. I glared at him ignoring his gaze.

"What's wrong? I could hear your thoughts, heck everyone could! You kept saying Bitch over and over again." He says.

"She touched you! That bitch felt you up and you did nothing to stop it! How could you let her do that in front of me? In front of everyone! Do you know how that makes me look? Like a stupid bitch!" I screamed hitting him on the chest making him fly out the bathroom and hitting the wall. He groaned and stood up.

"Before you go all hulk on me-"

I growled interrupting him and threw the closest thing I could find at him which was a Rexona spray. He quickly dodged it and pushed me against the wall holding me in place.

"Stop. There was a lady bug on me and I was about to flick it away but Brittany saw it and didn't want me to hurt it because shes obsessed with them. Then she just put her hand on my chest trying to get the lady bug to crawl on her hand which took abit of time but that was it I swear." He said looking me in the eyes.

"But she touched your dick! I saw everything! I have hawk eyes okay mister, I'm not blind." I say glaring daggers at him.

"Okay that was an actcident she apologised and that was it. Honestly I wouldn't waste my time on her even if she was the last of the female race. Lexi babe, I don't know if you feel the same but I love you more then I love my mom. Okay? I'm sorry." He pouted and tried to give me puppy dog eyes silently begging for my forgiveness. I brushed my lips against his feeling the softness of them. He deepened the kiss and took charge smiling into the kiss. But the only reason why I'm kissing him is because he told me straight up that he loves me. I want to just take him then and there and make love to him and complete the mating process.

'We can do that'

I pulled away from his talented mouth with him frowning.

"Teach me!" I demanded. He chuckled and shook his head. "Not going to happen." He says smirking.

"Fine I'll just ask someone else." I scowled and walked back to the bathroom. "We can save alot of water if we shower together." He says possibly smirking behind the bathroom door.

"Not going to happen." I say mimicking his own words. I heard him groan and walk away from the door leaving me in peace. I still can't believe I have him! My model of a mate. My precious, I grinned evily to myself. Lucky Caden wasn't here to see it.

V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T
✌️