Chapter 18 ^_^

~AN:sorry guys for the long wait but thanks for being patient :)xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Lexi's POV

I stared shocked at the man that stood before me feeling betrayed and looking like a fool. "Marcus. What am I doing here?" I say watching his every move.

He smiled looking amused by my distress. "You my dear sister don't need to worry about that right now. But first I want to show you something." He pulled out a small photo from his pocket and held it in my face. My mind dug deep from the memories I gained and realised it was me as a little girl next to a boy taller then me who I'm guessing is Marcus and one of the first Alpha and witch, our parents.

"You are not my brother." I spat out.
I didn't know the full story as to how I was reborned but I have a feeling he knows what happened. "Why are you doing this?" I asked helplessly.

He walked next to Korza and patted his back. "You don't realise how powerful you are and I'm going to show you to the world so everyone will know how ruthless you are. You won't have any control of your powers, too bad you couldn't find someone to teach you. And I want to thank Korza for that. He was actually the one who killed the witch that was suppose to teach you." He says smirking at him. Suddenly his hands wrapped around Korza's neck and snapped. Even though he betrayed me I still loved him as a brother who comforted me when I was feeling down. But I'm also here because of his selfish actions.

"He wanted me to kill you, well that was originally the plan but when I look into your eyes I still see that little girl from the picture. You were the perfect sister and I always looked out for you. We would get regular visits from the Moon Goddess but then things started changing as soon as I found our mothers dark book of spells. I was curious so I started to practice the spells over the years trying to master them while you were a natural at your powers always stealing people's attention. Not many people adored me because I was the first vampire, sometimes my thirst for blood was uncontrollable and I almost killed you when I was drinking from you. Of course mother and father feared for your life so they kept me away from you. One day I heard mother talking and she said that you are the strongest supernatural creature. Everyone worshipped you and loved you for who you were and I was basically an outcast. I snapped and started changing humans making an army of vampires. I was the one who killed our parents and the villagers and craved for more power. Sadly you were no where to be seen and dissapeared thanks to the moon goddess. She would take you away from me everytime I was close to finding you again." He stroked my cheek. "I can help you be invincible, we could take over the supernaturals and rule what we created. This is what we were made for." He exclaimed.

"Are you listening to yourself dear brother. Your crazy you should be in a mental institute!" I glared at him wanting to rip these chains off.

He chuckled circling around me. "Theres someone I'd like you to meet. Claire." The door opened to a middle aged women in a sparkling long maroon dress with glitter in her hair.

"This is one of the oldest witch around who specialises in dark magic. You are going to like her very much, Claire will you do the honours please."

She smiled and held a syringe with glowing blue liquid.

"What is that? Wh-what are you doing get that away from me!" I yelled trying to get some distance between us but was no use. She eventualy stabbed my neck with it as I felt the liquid run through my body. I panicked looking around not knowing what it will do to me.

"Just relax Lexi, you will thank me for this." He says. My mind instantly starts to blur and my head felt heavy. I laid down trying to ignore the side effects but soon felt myself feeling sleepy.

Marcus POV

"How long until she wakes up?" I asked. I only wanted to show her how powerful she really is.

"45 minutes. But once she wakes up you will need to control her immediately before she destroys everything in her path." She states. We both exit the cell.

"Make sure she doesn't escape. I will send more guards here with you. And burn Korza's body." I say to the guard.
Now all I have to do is wait.

~

"Master the princess is awake!" Luka said urgently. We quickly headed toward the cells. There were dead bodys in the hallways. We turned to the next hallway and saw her standing in front of one of my men with him floating gasping for air. Soon enough there was a snap heard and his body dropped to the ground.

"Lexi, it's me. Marcus your brother." I held my hands in a surrendering gesture. She tilted her head at me watching me carefully with her red eyes.

"Where am I?" Her voice sounded like there was two voices talking at the same time.

"Come with me and I'll explain some things."

"Lead the way."

I led her out of the cell and took her to my office. I explained my plans to her which she nodded in approval. She seemed excited about the war and once she sees her mate, she will have no memory of him whatsoever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it seems rushed
V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T