Chapter 3 ^_^

~AN:

Finally updating sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it :D xx

Feedback appreciated :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Lexi's POV

A loud growl was heard and a well toned guy walked out searching looking for someone. My heart was beating so fast I wanted to run into his arms and kiss him, he had dimples and strong jaw with intense blue eyes and his black soft looking hair, he was definitely an alpha. You could tell by the strength hes giving off. I noticed him stare back at me with lust and anger? Was he mad that I was his mate? Wow he has some nerve to be angry, maybe it's because I'm not pretty enough for him? He obviously looked like someone who got around alot, with his charming looks I bet he has abs! What am I talking about of course he has abs but that doesn't matter right now! Oh my god he's storming towards me what do I do?! Please don't hurt me! Our guards, Kyle and Demitri used their inhuman speed and surrounded me separating me and my mate. Everyone turned towards us to see what was happening. Great! Just what I need.

"Move!" Wow he had a sexy voice I wonder how his morning voice sounded like, snap out of it Lexi! He's
an angry alpha who has no right to be angry!

"Alpha you need to calm down your scaring her." Demitri commanded. I moved closer to Kyle. "Breathe Lexi you need to calm down." Kyle said to me. "I am calm what are you talking about?" I replied glancing at him. He chuckled "We can hear your heart beating fast, try to slow it down." I did as he said

"It would be best if we sat down for a chat in your office after breakfast." Demitri stated. The alpha growled and stormed back inside the pack house. I'm not looking foward to the chat, I don't think he wants me it must be why he was mad. We settled back down and ate our breakfast, well I ate and they had their blood. At first I thought it was a strawberry drink until Kyle gave me a taste of it and I rushed to the bathroom to wash my mouth while Demitri scolded him.

Once we were done with breakfast we followed the beta Joe Anderson to the alpha's office. Demitri stopped me, "You don't see it but he already loves you. Whatever your telling yourself about him not wanting you, it's not true okay?" Demitri reassured me. I nodded and smiled at him. We walked inside the office room and sat down. The alpha was in his chair behind the desk watching my every move.

"Let's discuss what's going to happen. You will be staying in my room and there will be a ceremony held to introduce you as Luna-" I cut the alpha off .

"Okay first off I don't know your name or a single thing about you and second you can't make decisions for me! What if I don't want to be Luna? What if I don't want to stay here, you can't make me!" I exclaimed. The alpha stood up "I'm Alpha Caden Taylor and no matter what you say you'll always want me around you because we are soulmates and it's also your duty to lead this pack with me, so whether you like it or not, you have no choice in the matter." He said glaring at me.

"Alpha we need to talk alone. Lexi please wait outside with the guards." Demitri smiled at me before we left the room.

I sighed and leaned against the wooden wall. "He can't make me right?" I asked. Kyle looked at me and shook his head no. "But you two are destined, you don't know it yet but you love him and would do anything to protect him." He said, I groaned "That may be true but he doesn't have to be a jerk and demand, I mean he could at least give me time to adjust to the place. Kyle it's been way too long since I've been around other wolfs I don't know what traditions they have or I don't know, what do they do? I'm like an outsider." I said. We waited in silence until I heard kids. I followed the sounds, "Lexi..." I glanced back at Kyle then kept walking towards the sound that was outside with the guards following me. A little girl tugged on my shirt I smiled at her and went down on my knees to her height.